Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General UK Climate News and Stories

hmmm i'm starting to think that youse have a problem too ...

Trolls also reportedly accused presenters of pandering to “snowflakes” and the “woke-brigade” by giving out advice on how to stay cool in the blazing temperatures.

So it appears the government has declared war on environmental charities now and this might actually be one of the few things that causes mass change (the UK news and voter love a cute wee bird and (carefully managed) bit of wildlife as long as they have to drive to it)

It's been a while coming because the government's been at war with the culture sector and other charities but this is the loudest shout I've seen from what's normally a pillar of the establishment charity/NGO - presumably because they aren't entirely dependent on government funding.

1672239682591.png

source

Dr Mark McCarthy, head of the Met Office’s National Climate Information Centre, said: “2022 is going to be the warmest year on record for the UK. While many will remember the summer’s extreme heat, what has been noteworthy this year has been the relatively consistent heat through the year, with every month except December being warmer than average.

“The warm year is in line with the genuine impacts we expect as a result of human-induced climate change. Although it doesn’t mean every year will be the warmest on record, climate change continues to increase the chances of increasingly warm years over the coming decades.”

Today's piece of worthless shit

322616272_569273288350643_745764718688029967_n.jpg

He's an extra special kind of deeply insecure fuckwit

And he gouges insecure young men for money, promising them they can become as successful as him (lol) if they just subscribe to his online courses on how to be a pathetic douchebag.

One of my students was telling me about him. I asked why, if he's really a quadrillionaire, he needs to scrounge money from teenage boys. Answer came there none.

And here's a vile woman using autistic as an insult

321757457_3413455248936466_5960754042202671371_n.jpg

Subsequent Twitter roasting here:

In any just world that would, rightly, be a career-ending move. As it is she just rises up the cunt-magnet league table and probably will end up being able to buy an even bigger/environmentally damaging car.

Back
Top Bottom