Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

Hello Everybody. Alex of Alex and Seb here, Howdy!
so.... I am quite new to the forum, generally avoid talking to strangers - but I wanted to say a- this is awesome. b- where are the plans of the next games? Thursday 24th July and Sat 26th? and c- where can I make a constructive criticism about the merchandise function on the website (generally a good idea to show pictures of what you are buying- T-shirts, for example. #justsayin x

Hello Everybody. Alex of Alex and Seb here, Howdy!
so.... I am quite new to the forum, generally avoid talking to strangers - but I wanted to say a- this is awesome. b- where are the plans of the next games? Thursday 24th July and Sat 26th? and c- where can I make a constructive criticism about the merchandise function on the website (generally a good idea to show pictures of what you are buying- T-shirts, for example. #justsayin x
Problem is...what website...there seems to be hundreds of them! ;-)

Dave Bauckham's latest book appears to have some DHFC on the cover, will no doubt include some of his photos of the Championship winning day.

He's a top bloke. My non-league photography hero...don't tell him that though! ;-)

hyde fc, natural friends of DHFC?

_76548485_d7c3d2f4-a907-4e43-84a0-51e7c445fdee.jpg

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but does anyone know how to download the fixtures to your calendar? I managed to do it with all the pre season ones but haven't got the league ones on there for some reason, and have forgotten how I did it

What I love about supporting football at this level is this: I was asked to come to a meeting yesterday evening about a club night I might be getting involved with. I told them that I was going to then Hamlet so it would be a much better idea to meet up there instead, and they thought it was a great idea.

If I tried to do that with my last club it would have been impossible. I loves the Hamlet.

He was player of the match in a 6-0 defeat! Carshalton must have been REALLY bad that day.
He played against us when we won 4-0 at Carshalton and the first three goals were all empty net tap-ins after he'd been laft on his own to deal with two forwards bearing down on him with the ball! You wouldn't actually need to do much to win a MoM award ahead of any of his back four!

Fuck! Would love a walk down to Thamesmead for an away game since they got relegated. Any chance of a replay? Not that I'm betting against us!
There are no replays in the London Senior Cup. Penalty shoot-out in the first game, same rules as last season...

View attachment 58721

Loving the new season shirts at Dulwich Hamlet, especially the away shirt paying respect to our friends at Altona FC (Hamburg) * well done to the person/s who came up with that
Just for the record, the secondary sponsor (name below the collar on the back) is "Dulwich Tandoori" with the slogan "The Hamlet" below the number as per the last two kits. The away shirt has a plain white space for the number on the back, the home shirt is striped on the back the same as on the front. Home shorts are navy with thin pink piping down the side seam and around the hem. Away shorts are in the same style, red with white piping.

Sexist songs at Orient

quote from the article" The song that has been sung for years and years and years and goes, “Oh East London, is wonderful, Oh East London is wonderful, full of XXX, XXXXX and Orient, Oh East London is wonderful”. Not the worst song, but not one I can find any merit in singing in 2014 either"

note Clapton FC response East London is full of pie and mash (and of course our own Dulwich Hamlet "South London is full of bear baiting.....

So glad we at Champion Hill ditched the original - and embraced bear baiting last season - It was done with humour and lack of rancour

The main article is here

http://www.newstatesman.com/lifesty...-song-means-i-m-walking-away-my-football-club

Back
Top Bottom