Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

That was quick. Done.
If anyone else wants one in maybe a couple of months I can ask for some more. Don't want to take the piss with my mate even though he'd probably do them tomorrow if I asked. He may be in prison, dead in a ditch or in a monastery by then but hey, life's all about chance.

That was quick. Done.
If anyone else wants one in maybe a couple of months I can ask for some more. Don't want to take the piss with my mate even though he'd probably do them tomorrow if I asked. He may be in prison, dead in a ditch or in a monastery by then but hey, life's all about chance.

Gone....to the Herne Hill resident!

Naturally was quick, as vicarofsibley spends all day on Urban doing this...

pressing-f5-key.jpg

There's one more Streatham/DHFC t shirt, as modelled so sexily above by vornstyle76, up for grabs. There would have been two but my lovely but erratic friend royally bollocksed one of them.
First come, first served at a pretty reasonable price of no pounds exactly. Proof of Streatham residential address not required!
Will be at Bury on Saturday but probably can't be arsed to take it all the way there, so Lewes or Champion Hill a week on Saturday are potential handovers.
If there is more demand i'm sure I can get a few more done a bit further down the line.

I wondered why he was posing around in a t shirt and not his usual leopard skin coat last night.

Can I just check

I keep seeing tweets saying we DHFC pay the london living Wage (that would be great) but is it really true ?

or is it an aim ?

Thats truly brilliant

I love our club

I really do

especially when so many (99%) of Premier clubs dont

That slogan

PL dont pay living wage but Dulwich hamlet does

is brilliant

I am in a dream wake me up !!

If all this can happen we can build/design/run/fill one of the best non league stadiums ever

Build it and they will come

Last edited:
I bought some carabiners cheap in Lidl today

thinking of setting up a pulley system for flags at the car wash end _ but we will need a long ladder to get them up

While I know DHFC will not be televised
couldn't we set up some live streaming for key away games
I accept will be poor quality but
all you allegedly need is an iphone and right app (seen the you tube DIY live streaming reports)

but not an iphone user

While I know DHFC will not be televised
couldn't we set up some live streaming for key away games
I accept will be poor quality but
all you allegedly need is an iphone and right app (seen the you tube DIY live streaming reports)

but not an iphone user
Any smartphone will do. There are lots of services, but I've used Ustream in the past.
Would the club permit it?

We have an excellent company that films home games

I was simply thinking of those key key away games and as stated I accept poor quality

I just remember listening to a great radio commentary (was it Worthing)

Fair play to anyone who manages to watch 90 minutes of a game filmed on a smartphone at pitch level. They'd truly be hardy and dedicated beyond the call of duty.:p

Dear Editor

Given the fantastic times we have had over the last three seasons isn't it time we used the skills we collectively have to produce a book with the best pictures and a few observations (nothing heavy, but certainly incl our community campaigning) players, key goals, 12th man, Supporters Trust, fans nolonger with us "pressure Harry" etc, posters, banners, Ritzy, DHFC own Living Wage, Stonewall, Altona, banners, food,beer, best away days, Tuscany, The Rabble, attendances, dogs, cats, reindeer, Forward the Hamlet, podcasts, moral victory fanzine, something about players lost in WW1, etc etc

But certainly more pictures than words

Dear Editor

Given the fantastic times we have had over the last three seasons isn't it time we used the skills we collectively have to produce a book with the best pictures and a few observations (nothing heavy, but certainly incl our community campaigning) players, key goals, 12th man, Supporters Trust, fans nolonger with us "pressure Harry" etc, posters, banners, Ritzy, DHFC own Living Wage, Stonewall, Altona, banners, food,beer, best away days, Tuscany, The Rabble, attendances, dogs, cats, reindeer, Forward the Hamlet, podcasts, moral victory fanzine, something about players lost in WW1, etc etc

But certainly more pictures than words

3 seasons ?? What about the 2 seasons before that when we reached playoff finals?? ;-)

Back
Top Bottom