Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

I must have overlooked it, but what was the reason behind us not having a match yesterday?
Only 21 clubs in our division as a knock on from Bury and Macclesfield folding with no one promoted from the leagues below due to last season being cancelled. (Only 23 clubs in the National Division instead of 24.) Hungerford didn't have a game last weekend. We've got another blank Saturday in April.

Only 21 clubs in our division as a knock on from Bury and Macclesfield folding with no one promoted from the leagues below due to last season being cancelled. (Only 23 clubs in the National Division instead of 24.) Hungerford didn't have a game last weekend. We've got another blank Saturday in April.
Ahhh I see. Thanks PP

very disappointing to see
Concord goalkeeper Myles Roberts allegedly racially abused - Good to see strong response from Maidstone united club officials
but does need to be followed through

very disappointing to see
Concord goalkeeper Myles Roberts allegedly racially abused - Good to see strong response from Maidstone united club officials
but does need to be followed through

That's a surprise, their support has never been like that before.

My memory fails the recall of the particular game. We were a small number in the town end with some teens to the right of us. I remember we were outnumbered but I don’t think it was the 5 0 defeat but it might have been.

Moroccan Sunset was in with us for sure not that he might have noticed. I only noticed as I was right next to Mishi.

While looking for the game. I found this one which is the one tonysingh was at I think and that one mentions a Maidstone fan witnessing another fan racially abusing someone in a different incident.

While looking for the game. I found this one which is the one tonysingh was at I think and that one mentions a Maidstone fan witnessing another fan racially abusing someone in a different incident.

I take my earlier point back then. Clearly they're all bastards

My memory fails the recall of the particular game. We were a small number in the town end with some teens to the right of us. I remember we were outnumbered but I don’t think it was the 5 0 defeat but it might have been.

Moroccan Sunset was in with us for sure not that he might have noticed. I only noticed as I was right next to Mishi.
Erhun was a non-playing substitute in the 5-0 game, so unlikely to have been that one. He played and scored the following season when they got the last minute winner in the 4-3 but there was quite a big Hamlet support for that one..

Back
Top Bottom