Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

is the Tuesday match against H&W postponed? Says so on Football Mania app, but still on Pitchero as going ahead. This affects my domestic pass negotiations for Saturday...

Just a general observation: I didn't go to the Weymouth game on Sat, so having little else to do on a cold Sat afternoon I went over to Blackheath to watch Blackheath vs Rosslyn Park. Rugby I know, but this was a local (south London) derby with both teams near the top of the table - National League One. Given that this is effectively the 3rd tier of rugby in England I was surprised/disappointed that there were probably no more than 300 in attendance. I appreciate the different sport issue, but it puts into stark perspective how lucky we are at Hamlet to be getting the gates we do. Long may it continue!

is the Tuesday match against H&W postponed? Says so on Football Mania app, but still on Pitchero as going ahead. This affects my domestic pass negotiations for Saturday...
Still on the Havant website as the 21st.
Their only cup commitment is a Hampshire County Cup match against the winners of Totton v Southampton, which isn't scheduled until 28 January, so I don't see how their visit to Champion Hill next week can possibly be off. Must be a mistake on that app.

Their only cup commitment is a Hampshire County Cup match against the winners of Totton v Southampton, which isn't scheduled until 28 January, so I don't see how their visit to Champion Hill next week can possibly be off. Must be a mistake on that app.
Thank you everybody. I clearly need a better App...

On a semi similar note, the Google calendar has us away to Welling on Sat February 15th, rather than at Champion Hill.

Love the Google calendar btw. Sterling work.

A bunch of unsourced googling suggests that's the sort of money Championship players get. Once they start getting to that level then it's a level playing field...

However, is that the loan fee or the guy's wages? Five grand a week for half the year is £125,000 (roughly) as a transfer fee - and that's rather different to paying a player five grand a week. A lot easier for the club's cashflow too; pay wages for the loan player rather than a transfer fee, and then he goes straight back if he gets injured. Loan fees seem to be more common now. It's far off the record league one transfer fee - and that giant boy Branthwaite that played for Carlisle against us in the cup seems to have joined Everton for £900k.

Back
Top Bottom