Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

Cray Wanderers are at home again this SUNDAY at 3.00 pm, they have several Sunday games due to their groundshare at Bromley. They are worth keeping an eye out for if you are a Dulwich Hamlet season ticket holder, as they offer £5 admission to all National League season ticket holders in their concession rates.

I understand that it's very difficult for newspapers to survive and they have to generate some income from people reading their content online, but there comes a point where the adverts come in so thick and fast you just think FUCK THIS.

Case in point: The Non League Football Paper. There's about 5% content in this screengrab, the rest is animated drivel and adverts.

ffs.jpg

I understand that it's very difficult for newspapers to survive and they have to generate some income from people reading their content online, but there comes a point where the adverts come in so thick and fast you just think FUCK THIS.

Case in point: The Non League Football Paper. There's about 5% content in this screengrab, the rest is animated drivel and adverts.

View attachment 157125
I buy the NLP most weeks, but I won't pay for that.

I buy the NLP most weeks, but I won't pay for that.

I think the physical paper is absolutely excellent value in terms of bang for buck particularly considering the increasing cost and ever diminishing page counts of monthly titles (admittedly an annual subscription to say, WSC, makes the cost per magazine far more reasonable). I tend to buy the NLP every other week as I can’t get through the whole thing in a single week!

The best place to suggest new songs is on the terrace during a match. Unless it's one of your "ten tunes for a tenner". Don't think I've forgotten (or forgiven) that!

The best place to suggest a song is on the terrace :)

Shame there are loads of “fans” taking up the space.

The best place to suggest new songs is on the terrace during a match. Unless it's one of your "ten tunes for a tenner". Don't think I've forgotten (or forgiven) that!

No it isn't. There is no best place. Why not do both? When you have an idea, share here and follow up at a game.

I'm taking photos usually so it's a bit difficult to do that too.

There's no accounting for taste. Rather rude to boo it when they've put a tenner into the club. Plenty of shit that I've heard played and I wouldn't boo it.

Blame the Hendon fans. They were the booers. You were the booee.

They weren’t boooing when they scored.

Singing is obviously more difficult when the crowds are tight and spread about. If people want more noise it’s for a few to crawl the Rabble troops together & start the well known tunes that mean more of those spread about behind the goal are likely to join in. Try out new fancy stuff & you might amuse yourself and a few around you at how witty and clever you are but it won’t catch on right away, therefore the players won’t get the benefit of a roaring crowd.

Back
Top Bottom