Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

freezer's given up the ghost completely / will i die thread?

tufty79

no context untitled village goose <honk>
Banned
so yeah. my fridge freezer's been tottering on its last legs for a while - the fridge likes to freeze things at the bottom, and the freezer is fond of spontaneously stopping freezing and then starting again*. it last upfucked a couple of weeks ago for a day, then started being fine again, but went on a massive fail mission on tuesday and hasn't recovered yet.

i've got meat in the freezer that's still in date, so should be ok to eat, but i've also got a bag of 'frozen' mince. it's been unfrozen for about 48 hours - is it ok to cook up without risking illness? :hmm:

Wouldn't know, I don't business with lamb mince- its like 50% fat. Lamb and Beef used to be hung for ages so it might be ok....don't quote me on that if you die...

Wouldn't know, I don't business with lamb mince- its like 50% fat. Lamb and Beef used to be hung for ages so it might be ok....don't quote me on that if you die...
i've been engaging in Project Lard for the last few months, and tis working well. MOAR fat = a good thing.
i will channel myself through a random urb and haunt you - far more satisfying than quoting :cool:

Back
Top Bottom