Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Question Free - Playstation 1

damon_th

Apologies if this is the wrong thread but the Brix Noticeboard seemed a bit general ... if anyone would like a working PS1 with two controllers and eleven games, just shout. Or it's being melted down into pegs.

Games:
Driver, Gran Turismo 2, Worms, Touring Car 2, Dino Crisis, Formula One 1999, Wipeout, Tomb Raider 1&2, Porsche Challenge, Resident Evil.

Apologies if this is the wrong thread but the Brix Noticeboard seemed a bit general ... if anyone would like a working PS1 with two controllers and eleven games, just shout. Or it's being melted down into pegs.

Games:
Driver, Gran Turismo 2, Worms, Touring Car 2, Dino Crisis, Formula One 1999, Wipeout, Tomb Raider 1&2, Porsche Challenge, Resident Evil.

Hi Damon. Whereabouts are you based? I might be interested in this but just need to check this evening.

I think shygirl looks for stuff like this for her work sometimes. She might have a young person who would be glad of it. Hope I've got the right person

I think shygirl looks for stuff like this for her work sometimes. She might have a young person who would be glad of it. Hope I've got the right person

Aw, that's really sweet of you, but I'm no longer working directly with young people :(, so will pass on it. I'm in Wales now looking after my mum.

im really tempted :facepalm:

i banned myself from computer games aroudn teh time this thing came out! im having a wobble!!

The first wipeout game is brutally hard compared to most games today. Many a happy hour was spent failing hard at this game. :)

I could take it and donate it to the youth project in Calais. damon_th ? :)
That kind of thing was my next port of call, I really don't want to take it to the tip ... If you could take it that would be superb.

While I'm here, anyone want a working Panasonic hi-fi? CD, Radio, and CASSETTE!

Back
Top Bottom