Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Frankie Dettori faces inquiry after 'positive test'

I'm sure they're not all cunts. Some of them are probably just too stupid to know better, what with all the inbreeding.

not sure how performing enhancing drugs would benefit a jockey
keeping weight down.

More rarely, muscle development for controlling however many tons of excitable horseflesh, or speeding up healing on the sores and calluses they get on their thighs. Yes, I know, eyw

I'm sure they're not all cunts. Some of them are probably just too stupid to know better, what with all the inbreeding.

I am involved in the racing industry, and they are not all cunts. Some of them are, some of them are stupid but most of them are OK.

Like people in left wing groups, strangely enough.

it might be cocaine, used to be quite a culture of the old nosebag (lol) in horse racing.

also drugs can help jockeys keep their weight down
True, but I thought horses are given extra weights to even that out? so a heavier jockey gets less weights on the horse than a lighter jockey on the same sort of horse? Is that how the weight thing works?

True, but I thought horses are given extra weights to even that out? so a heavier jockey gets less weights on the horse than a lighter jockey on the same sort of horse? Is that how the weight thing works?

less weight the better is the way i understand it.

also unlike say a boxer, jockeys have to be at a weight day after day for months. it must be tough.

i saw Richard Hughes in the flesh recently, he is over 6ft tall and all skin and bones, must be tough to keep that weight.

Back
Top Bottom