Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Framed - daily film guessing game

I have heard of the movie, but couldn't place it from those photos, so failed. I really like image six though.

Grr. I recognised it from image two, but I had something else in mind from the first frame, so I over-rode the part of my brain that had it right.

Framed #35
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬛

Should/could have got it in one.

Framed #36
🎥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

I knew the film in frame four, but couldn't think of it's name and unfortunately typing "That
Clint Eastwood
film referenced in
Back to the Future Part II
" didn't cut it.

Three for me too.

Framed #36
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

At first I was going down completely the wrong path thinking it was Star Wars then Life of Brian before guessing the first western that came into my head lol

Framed #36
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬛

5 for me, I got the genre on the second shot, the main star on the third but he did a lot of these films it was a bit random getting which one.

Another fail for me!

I was guessing westerns but didn't get the right one. I've never seen any Clint Eastwood movies. TBH with this game I'm starting to feel like I've never seen any movies at all.

Didn't get it, Once I saw the title I vaguely remember seeing it but it clearly didn't stick too much in my memory.
Failed again at Heardle but I accept I'm pathetic at that.

Never seen it. Never even heard of it. But I really don't like horror films so avoid it at all possible.

Back
Top Bottom