Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Framed - daily film guessing game

was really popular at the time -- the soundtrack sold very well - i think the male lead (final frame) was at the height of his popularity too

i got it in three!

Are we talking about the same movie? The Witch doesn't seem to have any famous men in it.

(Not a spoiler - it's yesterday's)

Are we talking about the same movie? The Witch doesn't seem to have any famous men in it.

(Not a spoiler - it's yesterday's)
ah my mistake, i was talking about todays one :oops:

I dont see many news films but went out of my way to see The Witch as critics were falling over themselves about it - is really great I think - deserving of the hype

Got it in 4 - the first three were just wasted guesses as I didn't recognise the frames and the 4th one was another, but more educated, guess

Wot Sam said.

One problem with this game is that if you have no idea you still have to choose a film. Just have to type any old thing in to get the next frame.

Framed #29
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬛

same as and that frame is giving it away
. In my defense I did name other marvel/dc films as something about that soft focus tenement shot in the first one reminded me of the styles.

5! I shall hang my head in shame.

I read it wrongly and it's five, not six. Given that I have seen the movie it really would be shameful not to get it on that fifth picture.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom