Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Framed - daily film guessing game

Framed #31
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛

I have seen this (not a patch on the original) but I was convinced that the guy in silhouette in Frame 1 was Brad Pitt (it isn't) which totally led me down the wrong track.

I got on the last frame. But I've never seen the film and I have no idea what frame 2 has to do with it.

Framed #32
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩

yeah me too!
Framed #32
🎥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

such a good part of the film that
Yep.
The opening 5 minutes are ace. Weirdly unnerving and quite faithful to the book. I think the only main difference is you find out the demons name in the book but apart from that it has the dogfight, the exorcist already on his last legs, the statue lit up by the sun etc. Ace. I love that they got the atmosphere so well.]

Framed #33
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥

My first failure I have seen it but didn't think much of it which is probably why I didn't recognise it

Framed #33
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥

My first failure I have seen it but didn't think much of it which is probably why I didn't recognise it

I know of it but never watched it, it was one of those peak mid-late 2000's cool films, the end process of American nerdcore.

Going back to that genre Spaced has probably aged very badly but at least it was at the start of that trend.

I know of it but never watched it, it was one of those peak mid-late 2000's cool films, the end process of American nerdcore.

Going back to that genre Spaced has probably aged very badly but at least it was at the start of that trend.
I would say Spaced has aged well, but then it came out right when I was it's target demographic so I really like it and may be biased ;) .

I would say Spaced has aged well, but then it came out right when I was it's target demographic so I really like it and may be biased ;) .

Oh I loved it at the time, it was very much my bag, but I can only imagine how much its dated so I daren't go back. Scott Pilgrim must look even worse if you've not seen it

Back
Top Bottom