Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Former Billericay owner Glenn Tamplin takes over Romford FC

I find football boring and shite, sorry. But on my way home from cricket nets tonight where i couldn't park due to the Folkestone v Billaricay match.. I see they lost 2-1 to Folkestone :D

Their fixture list looks horrendous in the run in, playing every couple of days in late March early April. Wheels could come off the project, all because Tamplin didn't spring for a decent turf.

Their fixture list looks horrendous in the run in, playing every couple of days in late March early April. Wheels could come off the project, all because Tamplin didn't spring for a decent turf.
Jizzing lions all over the changing room Walls, a huge murial of you and the wife in bed, a half decent pitch to play on. You can't have it all you know and i think we can all be a little churlish on this board in not giving Glen credit for his football management nous and decision making...

Said on Twitter that he’ll sack himself if they lose on Saturday hahah.

Hopefully they draw and add another game to the pile up.

None of it matters though if we don’t get out of this slump quickly. Those two losses give some hope, but it’s potentially still a 15pt gap.

Such a shame Hamlet's form has been so poor lately, an extra five or six points from the last five games would have had Glenn panicking about now. If they lose the title from here, oh, how I will laugh.

Quite a big turnover of players now too. It looks like the fat lady might not be singing quite yet.

i was looking at the thread with all the players coming and going. Incredible
Its a form of madness
Not meaning to be personal but with these outbursts every so often theres something not quite right
As he says wife steady marriage healthy kids , money in the bank, nice home
Yet dont come across as contented, maybe a form of Bipolar
The players coming in its just pure crazy

1800 against Wealdstone!! I bet there more of their fans in the ground.

Back
Top Bottom