Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

For those that rate Snag tights.

Seems Snag were rescued in part by a large investment from Simon Dolan of Keep Britain Free, who sponsored the march against masks, vaccines and just about everything else, today in Trafalgar Square. Puts me off considerably.

Seems Snag were rescued in part by a large investment from Simon Dolan of Keep Britain Free, who sponsored the march against masks, vaccines and just about everything else, today in Trafalgar Square. Puts me off considerably.
Would put them on a par with Amazon, Ebay, Primark, boo hoo etc admittedly for different reasons.

Last edited:
Vouchers are live today and I’ve just done my order. I got 9 pairs of tights for £25 because as well as the 2-4-1 they still apply the multibuy deal too.
They were running out on the limited edition colours so if you’re after something other than black I’d get on it ASAP. I got some lovely bottle green ones.
I ordered one pair of merino wool to try. My experience is that wool tights get baggy and never hold their shape but I have high hopes for these.

I spent my voucher today. Footless in black and blue and some normal tights in black, 50 and 80. I'm hoping the swimming pool Blue is more blue than the Queen vic blue which I have two pairs of but is a bit too turquoise for my liking.

Mental

Discount
tF3A35d40q_Y5EpPGJL_QKFDipFKdJESTGPMKW0UixEd2HyzFCEU7m9yGs4gepz1PLl44XYlk5NwbpnyVtO4-ZPlLF2kbJlwrSKW52GjgHoxrVhNCiVdWidEPc-6H2zQYcrLyerbgn4g4Xh-q32lBks78x39umGzm6pOcPgPOejqXCur-o2miBNJsgoBKLwqKZ_5-qZ-N97G771Zj7jNcddCicVd_xEaZo8TSOrgAH8kEfpPow=s0-d-e1-ft
UK4197789VH5
-£41.94
Subtotal
£1.34
Shipping
£2.50
Taxes
£0.65

Total
£3.84 GBP

You saved £49.59

Mental

Discount
tF3A35d40q_Y5EpPGJL_QKFDipFKdJESTGPMKW0UixEd2HyzFCEU7m9yGs4gepz1PLl44XYlk5NwbpnyVtO4-ZPlLF2kbJlwrSKW52GjgHoxrVhNCiVdWidEPc-6H2zQYcrLyerbgn4g4Xh-q32lBks78x39umGzm6pOcPgPOejqXCur-o2miBNJsgoBKLwqKZ_5-qZ-N97G771Zj7jNcddCicVd_xEaZo8TSOrgAH8kEfpPow=s0-d-e1-ft
UK4197789VH5
-£41.94
Subtotal
£1.34
Shipping
£2.50
Taxes
£0.65

Total
£3.84 GBP

You saved £49.59
What did you get? Is stuff back in stock now? Most of mine have been dispatched but the slate and bottle green aren’t in yet.

What did you get? Is stuff back in stock now? Most of mine have been dispatched but the slate and bottle green aren’t in yet.
120 denier black x2 in current size x2 in smaller size ;)
White Russain fishnets x1 in current size and x1 smaller
50 denier caramel latte in current size

I think I saw the 120 denier black, which I imagine are incredibly popular, were out of stock but I disregarded that as I was keen to get on and spend the money before I forgot all about it. I can wait for them to be back in :thumbs: I am not super keen on coloured tights for me, but the bottle green do look nice :cool: I want to be someone who casually does colours but I'm not.

120 denier black x2 in current size x2 in smaller size ;)
White Russain fishnets x1 in current size and x1 smaller
50 denier caramel latte in current size

I think I saw the 120 denier black, which I imagine are incredibly popular, were out of stock but I disregarded that as I was keen to get on and spend the money before I forgot all about it. I can wait for them to be back in :thumbs: I am not super keen on coloured tights for me, but the bottle green do look nice :cool: I want to be someone who casually does colours but I'm not.
Same really but I keep buying them. The raspberry pink ones from last year remain unworn although I haven’t been anywhere I might have worn them like festivals.
I like the navy and slate so have high hopes for the green with a denim dress and boots maybe.
I did look at the 120 denier but the 80 are thick enough for me, I rarely feel the cold.

Only on the finest denier ones. I have short nails, though, and often wear socks over if I'm wearing Docs (or under, if fishnets, to protect my toes!)

Anyway, I spent my vouchers on those lovely pink argyll pattern, some purple ones, and black in a range of weights.
Omg. How have I never thought of adding socks? I can now continue wearing the ones that garrote my toes and maybe never have this problem again. ❤️

Just used my voucher for 120 denier black and 120 denier burgundy.
I wanted another colour really (red or green) but they only do 3 colours in 120 denier.

I wear socks over my tights then boots. Under tights would be weird!

ETA; never tried it so could be best thing ever but sounds like socks would crumple & I wouldn’t be able to pull them up without taking tights down?

I wear socks over my tights then boots. Under tights would be weird!

I have always worn socks over my tights with boots since school but have never considered them under for shoes.
I might give it a go over Christmas.
Just walking around my parents house though obvs, not galivanting

I have always worn socks over my tights with boots since school but have never considered them under for shoes.
I might give it a go over Christmas.
Just walking around my parents house though obvs, not galivanting
Will there ever be gallivanting ever again...? 😭

Back
Top Bottom