Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

For those that rate Snag tights.

kalidarkone

Bringing YOU round.....
Snag are in trouble and asking for people to buy a voucher for £6.99 which will entitle them to two pairs of tights but not till November 2020.

So they’re genuinely good then?
Never bought, hate crappy tights, have a deep lack of faith that good tights can exist, at least in this space-time continuum.

So they’re genuinely good then?
Never bought, hate crappy tights, have a deep lack of faith that good tights can exist, at least in this space-time continuum.
Really really good. I’ve honestly never had tights that fitted me before. Long body, short legs, belly but no arse.
I threw away every pair of tights I had when I tried Snag.

I’ve bought four vouchers. I won’t need any until autumn anyway and I won’t need to cash them all in at once.
moose what has she done before Snag?
She's got a history of successful startups, including Diet Chef, which she built up from nothing, and a few digital marketing and tech companies. She's often done public speaking on the subject of startups, and gone on the record in the media with statements like this one, so I thought she would have actually been a bit more prepared. But they have expanded very rapidly, so maybe she's just overstretched the business on this occasion.

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 19.47.09.png

I placed an order today. Didn’t know diet chef was her.
Snag is amazing though. In less than a year almost every woman I know was wearing them. Can’t believe she hasn’t got a lucrative licensing deal from M&S or Evans by now.
I wonder if the NHS offer was a bridge too far?

They are really comfy & for me I don’t need to keep pulling up & readjusting. I had been put off by the price initially as I prob but 2 or even 3 pairs at that price but they are good value in terms of quality & comfort.

Not brilliant in my experience, izz but I have nothing to compare against as I don't buy them from anywhere else. And I tend to go to punk gigs in them :D
The 50s are marvellous though.

Back
Top Bottom