Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FFS! Urban, what's with all the North bashing?

InfoBurner

Deep fried chip butty.
'Mundane pictures of the North'

'Munter pictures of the North'

'What's the grimmest place up North'

These are the current top 3 threads on this forum. Am I missing some clique irony?

I love coming here, I enjoy the lively discussion, the personalities, the bang up to date current affairs and of course the 'Bandwidth' thread. I like getting a jist of our capital and our country from people who are trying to change it (Talking about it, at least)

I rarely post, I'm too lazy, but please stop enforcing the N/S divide, Divide and conquer isn't just a cliche and this fuckwittery is getting old.

Cheers

InfoBurner are you from yorkshire?
leeds-sign.png

ooh! cross posted and now freaked out by lucky guess :D
*waves at fellow city dweller*

:p Heh heh!

That ones been doing the rounds, recently, always makes me smile.

Maybe I'm being a bit touchy and missing some subtleties. Grand t' meet ya!

'Mundane pictures of the North'

'Munter pictures of the North'

'What's the grimmest place up North'

These are the current top 3 threads on this forum. Am I missing some clique irony?

I love coming here, I enjoy the lively discussion, the personalities, the bang up to date current affairs and of course the 'Bandwidth' thread. I like getting a jist of our capital and our country from people who are trying to change it (Talking about it, at least)

I rarely post, I'm too lazy, but please stop enforcing the N/S divide, Divide and conquer isn't just a cliche and this fuckwittery is getting old.

Cheers
we're from here, so we're allowed. If southerners came n did it we'd fuck them the fuck off off.

That ones been doing the rounds, recently, always makes me smile.
there's a shop in the merrion centre with t-shirt versions of that image. i can't work out whether i really do or really don't want one .
and nice to meet you - post more, innit? :D

Just noticed this thread and have to completely agree with dillinger4.

I started the mundane pictures thread and I'm from the North, and if you have a look through it there's so much love for the North it's amazing. It's made me proper love the North (not that I didn't anyway) and appreciate its charm even more!

:cool:

You are right though. I used to live in Stoke. The 70s is still the future there.
I once had a Stokie flatmate whose Stokie friends would come to stay. Having packed their best clothes they would spend hours getting ready for their first posh night out in London. I'd have to tell them how nice they looked, but their getup was just washing their hair and putting on the special white leather trainers. Which I suppose is formal wear, for Stoke.

Back
Top Bottom