Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Favourite TV Theme Tunes!!!!!!!

gentlegreen said:
That must be the music from the end of the programme - I thought they used Janacek's Sinfonietta :confused:

http://www.brugmansia.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/janacek_sinfonietta4.mid

a quick google seems to suggest you are right. I vaguely remember the weird bell bit at the beginning of the sinfonietta but not the rest of it. i think it was probably a bit too crazy for my 5 year old brain to cope with. There was something pastoral and a bit emmerdale farm about the closing music. used to make me sad. but then so did the theme music to juliet bravo.:(

Some of my favourites are:

Van der Valk
Airwolf
Macgyver
Black Beauty
The A-Team (not series 5!!)
Dallas
Nightrider
Take The Highroad (if anyone has this on mp3 I'd be very interested in aquiring it!!)

northernprole said:
a quick google seems to suggest you are right. I vaguely remember the weird bell bit at the beginning of the sinfonietta but not the rest of it. i think it was probably a bit too crazy for my 5 year old brain to cope with. There was something pastoral and a bit emmerdale farm about the closing music. used to make me sad. but then so did the theme music to juliet bravo.:(

Yeah the Emmerdale Farm clarinet was a killer, the Black Beauty music had me in tears loads as a nipper too. Hammer House of Horror theme shat me up.

Arthur
"Everyday when you're walking down the street,
everybody that you meet, has an origina point of view,
and i say HEY, what a wonderful kind of day...etc"

Back
Top Bottom