Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fallout 4

Watched the first one last night, looks really good!

Held off watching anymore as I was half asleep but will be eagerly continuing this weekend.

Is the whole series in there all at once?
That feels like a mistake. Not a mistake I am unhappy with (as I have a month of free Prime Subscription waiting for me), but wouldn't it make more sense for streaming services to stagger releasing popular series?

That feels like a mistake. Not a mistake I am unhappy with (as I have a month of free Prime Subscription waiting for me), but wouldn't it make more sense for streaming services to stagger releasing popular series?

It's what all streaming service should do. It's so much better. I kick myself if I start something before it's finished. I don't binge in one go, but over a week or two.

It has Adverts. They get all their ad money now instead of over 2 months.

There aren't any adverts? Does prime has a cheaper advert supported tier?

I'm not sure there's even any actual product placement what with all the fallout universe products.

Can you imagine that discussion with soulless execs? "What do you mean we can't get coke or pepsi? Who owns nuka cola?"

There aren't any adverts? Does prime has a cheaper advert supported tier?

I'm not sure there's even any actual product placement what with all the fallout universe products.

Can you imagine that discussion with soulless execs? "What do you mean we can't get coke or pepsi? Who owns nuka cola?"
Ad free is an extra £2.99 a month.

They were rolling it out different dates for different countries. Not sure which countries do or don't have ads now.

Watched first ep last night & yes it was pretty good. Dont know too much of the story as only briefly played FO4 but might get into it again. Can only remember 2 wee ad breaks, one was for another TV show & the other was for a game. Both only about 15-20 secs. So not enough time for a wee or a cuppa.

Saw the first episode last night and enjoyed it very much. Shame it’s all up there in one go, as I’m off work and I’m gonna end up binging it.

Yeah just like home taping killed the music biz
It won't kill streaming but Netfix and Amazon kill so many shows these days that some people won't commit to a show untill it's gone 3 seasons.

Annoying that Warrior Nun won't get season Three despite very strong reviews for Two. Better than One.

Some fans don’t like it at all, judging by this video that came up on my feed:

I stopped listening after two minutes cos I think he’s clearly full of shit, but the comments indicate that he’s not the only one who feels the same. They all seem to be coming from whiny idiot gamergate types upset about one character being referred to as ‘they’ or who are just blatantly racist, so those jealously possessive fools can all go fuck themselves (cos no one else will).

ETA I watched another minute of it and he goes into full on racist mode. First YT vid I’ve ever reported. :mad:
Shoulda checked the titles of the other vids in his channel and saved myself three minutes. D’oh!

Last edited:
Random youtube idiot, and you give them air?
It was in my feed. Normally YouTube doesn’t show me that sort of idiocy. I was actually looking for a walkthrough on a tricky deathclaw situation as I downloaded Fallout 4 last night for a replay. Hence my reporting of the video. I hope me watching three minutes of that hasn’t invited more of this shit!

Some fans don’t like it at all, judging by this video that came up on my feed:

I stopped listening after two minutes cos I think he’s clearly full of shit, but the comments indicate that he’s not the only one who feels the same. They all seem to be coming from whiny idiot gamergate types upset about one character being referred to as ‘they’ or who are just blatantly racist, so those jealously possessive fools can all go fuck themselves (cos no one else will).

ETA I watched another minute of it and he goes into full on racist mode. First YT vid I’ve ever reported. :mad:
Shoulda checked the titles of the other vids in his channel and saved myself three minutes. D’oh!

I could manage 10 seconds of that whiny shite.

Reactions: Ax^
Watched first episode yesterday after a mate recommended it. Very good so far. Will carry on tonight. Not played the game so don't know the story.

Re the game, it's getting an upgrade on April 25th. I might stick it on my PS5. I started it ages ago; was enjoying it, but didn't get too far and felt a bit stuck. Not sure whether I was stumbling areas that were too hard.

Nice. I played it on PS4 but it's in my Steam library as it was stupidly cheap in a sale. They're adding ultrawide support for PC. I know you could do it via mod, but after half an hour I ran out of patience.

Back
Top Bottom