Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fallout 4

I found Les Fusil Terribles. The location is worth checking out and clearing of Raiders as it's a fantastic battle. Straight to the workbench and now it does 131 damage.

I'm going to have google it aren't I. Ten days before I can play again.

It's on the east coast aboard a set of ruined old ships. Very pretty. Worth doing in nice light just to admire the views.

God the Brotherhood are boring cunts. Still I do get to fly round in aircraft and the missions seem quite cool. They've rather trusting. I've only known them 5 mins and they made me a knight and gave me power armour. I get why the minute men are cos they're desperate farmers, but why I am so useful to a heavily tooled up faction?

I think it's because the brotherhood progression to knight is tied to the main plot Diamond City bit. You could spend ages doing side quests for Rhys and Halen, but you tend to hit that plot advancement and the linked other stuff first.

I think it's because the brotherhood progression to knight is tied to the main plot Diamond City bit. You could spend ages doing side quests for Rhys and Halen, but you tend to hit that plot advancement and the linked other stuff first.

Come to think of it I've done fuck all in diamond city.

Despite doing her mission she still wouldn't grant it, the ungrateful bitch, so now she's hanging round sanctuary with the farmers.

Maybe I should romance Danse. Two sweaty blokes in power armour. People would pay money for that shit.

Despite doing her mission she still wouldn't grant it, the ungrateful bitch, so now she's hanging round sanctuary with the farmers.

It's amazing with Mc Cready I did his missions and was reduced to randomly nicking things to get idolised.

Maybe I should romance Danse. Two sweaty blokes in power armour. People would pay money for that shit.

Shippy has that manga.

Oh if you've not read this

5 Things I Learned Trying To Get Laid In 'Skyrim' | Cracked.com

Just bought myself this. Have never played any Fallouts before so not sure what to expect. Hope i like it though.

Just bought myself this. Have never played any Fallouts before so not sure what to expect. Hope i like it though.

I hadn't either. I've sunk a huge amount of time into over Xmas (although am now on a break).

I'd say the character of the game changes as you go, at the start almost everything can kill you and your permanently short of ammo. As you level up the battles get quite epic.

had a long session over the last few days, found some cool weapons inc

Junkies Fat Man , which does more damange the more you are suffering withdrawals
Legendary ghoul slayers plasma rifle
and one i cant say as i dont want to spoil it...

and now at level 45

Finished the main storyline quest last night. Felt kind of relieved. Had got to lvl 67 or so. Even on Survival mode, didn't find it that hard at all, but I guess I spent a lot of time sneaking around and casing situations before diving in. Funny thing is that my go-to weapon was an explosive shotty I must have found around lvl 25. Used it all the way through to the end, didn't find anything that really replaced it. Don't think I'm going to fire it up again any time soon, just too much of a time sink. Found myself diligently picking up aluminium cans even when I was close to the end of the game. For what reason, I have no idea. Must have had about 65k credits with nothing to spend it on, which was frustrating.

Let's see what the DLC brings...

I'm decided enough of side missions and try and crack on. I've been putting of going the glowing sea for ages, but it wasn't that bad as I'm quite tooled up. Only L31 but I can now kill a death claw with my 50 call. The alpha and legendary ones took a little more...

First time I've really done much in power armour either so got a few cores. If Danse likes you wearing it so much though they could be more generous with them.

My best weapon has been shot guns the whole way through as you find one early and it's easily upgradable. My current one now does 156 damage. Shame shells are in such short supply!

Must have had about 65k credits with nothing to spend it on, which was frustrating.

Yeah I've hardly bothered to spend anything. Occasionally go and sell a few bits and spend the money on ammo and that's about it. None of the traders seem to have anything much better than I've picked up wandering round so I've accumulated loads of caps for no real purpose.

I'm decided enough of side missions and try and crack on. I've been putting of going the glowing sea for ages, but it wasn't that bad as I'm quite tooled up. Only L31 but I can now kill a death claw with my 50 call. The alpha and legendary ones took a little more...

First time I've really done much in power armour either so got a few cores. If Danse likes you wearing it so much though they could be more generous with them.

My best weapon has been shot guns the whole way through as you find one early and it's easily upgradable. My current one now does 156 damage. Shame shells are in such short supply!

I found I was alright for the glowing sea, I had a hazmat suit, radex, and radaway, which was pretty good for powering through it.

I found I was alright for the glowing sea, I had a hazmat suit, radex, and radaway, which was pretty good for powering through it.

Fucking hell. I walked into the glowing sea immediately got attacked by irradiated glowing and legendary blood bugs, then rad scorpions then three separate death claws. I had both a hunting assault rifle and a 50% extra damage quad barrelled missile launcher. By the time I found the weird cultist my power armour was in tatters and I'd gone through 1000 rounds of 5.56 ammo

Do i need to bother with building settlements? Whats the advantage? I'm loving the quests but have done very little building so far! (level 14)

Back
Top Bottom