Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fallout 4

Why does it take me forever to level up? I sleep regularly to get the bonus. I'm not doing many quests though, mostly exploring. I guess that's why. God there are so many perks I want.

Why does it take me forever to level up? I sleep regularly to get the bonus. I'm not doing many quests though, mostly exploring. I guess that's why. God there are so many perks I want.

Yes. You get massive xp boosts from completely quests. If it's any consolation I'm on level 31.

I've been playing through again on survival.

Just managed to kill the queen mirelurk last night :D I died a few times. Her acid is nasty :(

I found that a mere 5 bottlecap mines and about 5 shots of my laser rifle killed the Mirelurk matriarch.

But, on another matter, how do you make antiseptic? I've got all the ingredients to make about 8 refreshing drinks except for antiseptic.

This has got to be my favourite achievement to date.

Sorry Im the phone what's the achievement

I picked up two legendary weapons last night a "mighty" missile launcher that does 25% extra damage (modded and renamed as the "MIGHTY MORPHEN MISSILE LAUNCHER") and a hunting rifle that shoots two bullets at once (modded to become a 50 cal sniper called "TWOOFER")

Of course to get all the adhesives to do this I had to travel to 3 farms last night so I basically spent 15 minutes making glue.

I also had a dream last night about hackers hacking the PlayStation network and letting you buy rare junk for cheap. And in my dream I came on here to tell everyone. FFS.

I found that a mere 5 bottlecap mines and about 5 shots of my laser rifle killed the Mirelurk matriarch.

But, on another matter, how do you make antiseptic? I've got all the ingredients to make about 8 refreshing drinks except for antiseptic.

Tag antiseptic in the ingredients menu at the Chem station and anything with antiseptic will have a little magnifying glass icon when you go to pick it up

Tag antiseptic in the ingredients menu at the Chem station and anything with antiseptic will have a little magnifying glass icon when you go to pick it up

Also, if you have the second scrapper perk, stuff which is tagged for search gets highlighted as you are walking around, very useful, includes also highlighting containers with something you want in them.

I played for hours and hours yesterday - I fell asleep in me chair for an hour at bedtime and woke up all groggy and weird and got in bed, in that mode when you are still 30% asleep - I was then plagued by visions of running about in Fallout everytime I closed my eyes

Also what do people do with all the sub-par guns you collect?

Also, if you store non-junk in your workbench is it accessible from all workbenches in different settlements? (weapons and armour)

I sell all my sub-par weapons.

Only if you have set up supply lines between the settlements you want the resources to be shared with.

<Sorry just re-read your question: No. Items are not accessible in other settlements with supply lines between them, but the resources are shared - i.e. non-junk items can be broken down for scrap from another workbench but you can't see them or remove them>

Also, do you swap companians when you've done their personal missions? Got Cait clean and she's well into me, but just freed a tame supermutant and wouldn't mind hanging about with him for a bit

You can only have one companion and it's up to you what you do with them. Once you've done their personal missions they will stay with you until you tell them to go somewhere or ask a different companion to join you.

Hmm, might make sweet sweet love to Cait then eff her off and get Supermutant in (isn't that bloody typical, right girls?!)

Ooh wonderful!

Do you buy ammo? I favour the .308 guns, but am out and its 8 bucks a bullet.

I do. My sniper is a 50 cal now so I've more 308. I use that to load up a unique pipe pistol (modded to take 308) it that does double damage if a target is at full health. It's a great weapon of 1st resort because it pretty much kills anything up to a gunner with one shot.

But I still eat thru 45 and shotgun shells.

One thing I miss about NV is making ammo. You could collect spent casing and make your own ammo. There was a unique 44 magnum & if you loaded it with the right kind of ammo it was a deathclaw stopper.

Though if you have the scrapper perks it may be more worthwhile to keep a few of them for the screws you can get from them.

Yeah I scrap weapons. You really don't get that much caps for anything smaller than heavy weapons.

I played for hours and hours yesterday - I fell asleep in me chair for an hour at bedtime and woke up all groggy and weird and got in bed, in that mode when you are still 30% asleep - I was then plagued by visions of running about in Fallout everytime I closed my eyes

Go and sleep in your own bed as you get the well rested perk.

Damnit that doesn't work in reality though

Back
Top Bottom