Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

F1 2024

Ocon has signed for Haas from next season is the word on the street

Pierre Gasly will start the British Grand Prix from the back of the grid after picking up five separate 10-place grid penalties, totalling a 50-spot deduction, for exceeding his seasonal allocation of several power unit components.

2024 British Grand Prix – FP3 results (Silverstone)​

1 George RUSSELL Mercedes 1:37.529
2 Lewis HAMILTON Mercedes +0.035
3 Lando NORRIS McLaren +0.185
4 Carlos SAINZ Ferrari +0.610
5 Max VERSTAPPEN Red Bull Racing +0.864
6 Charles LECLERC Ferrari +0.925
7 Oscar PIASTRI McLaren +1.125
8 Fernando ALONSO Aston Martin +1.411
9 Sergio PEREZ Red Bull Racing +1.755
10 Nico HULKENBERG Haas F1 Team +1.811
11 Alexander ALBON Williams +2.074
12 Lance STROLL Aston Martin +2.171
13 Logan SARGEANT Williams +2.173
14 Yuki TSUNODA RB +2.291
15 Valtteri BOTTAS Kick Sauber +2.713
16 Esteban OCON Alpine +2.901
17 Kevin MAGNUSSEN Haas F1 Team +3.010
18 Daniel RICCIARDO RB +3.294
19 ZHOU Guanyu Kick Sauber
20 Pierre GASLY Alpine

Logan Sargeant may well be running his final F1 race at the British Grand Prix this weekend after Williams team principal James Vowles suggested that he is weighing up replacing the American racer mid-season amid continued on-track struggles.

Logan Sargeant may well be running his final F1 race at the British Grand Prix this weekend after Williams team principal James Vowles suggested that he is weighing up replacing the American racer mid-season amid continued on-track struggles.
Whoa, that's tough (even if he is a plonker).

:(

Esteban Ocon has signed a contract to become Oliver Bearman’s team-mate at Haas for the F1 2025 season, it has been claimed, with an announcement expected prior to the summer break.

Looks to be true

Esteban Ocon has signed a contract to become Oliver Bearman’s team-mate at Haas for the F1 2025 season, it has been claimed, with an announcement expected prior to the summer break.

Looks to be true
No more kmag

Going to watch the football next, I'm for England as my friends are Swiss and it will be fun. England need to step up as they have played crap up to now :D

Start time 5pm uk is that right?

Going to watch the football next, I'm for England as my friends are Swiss and it will be fun. England need to step up as they have played crap up to now :D
I've beer and snacks waiting. I think England will win. But I'd not bet on it the way they've been playing.

Ain't that the truth.

I'm also watching South Africa v Ireland rugby. Split screen. One eyeball per sport.

:eek:

Race grid for Silverstone
1. George Russell
2. Lewis Hamilton
3. Lando Norris
4. Max Verstappen
5. Oscar Piastri
6. Nico Hulkenberg
7. Carlos Sainz
8. Lance Stroll
9. Alex Albon
10. Fernando Alonso