Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

F1 2024

I see they have that horrible local beer in the yachts again. Blond ale....

All the yachts have to buy their beer from the official supplier. They aren't allowed to bring their own beers or wines.

It's a closed shop.

1716731183690.png

So, after ten laps I decided it was going to such a dull race that I went to the supermarket. I've now got back and am now watching the final laps.

Guess what?

No-one's changed places...

-yawn-

:mad:

It's Monaco guys, same old same old. Did you really think things would change here?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ax^
It's Monaco guys, same old same old. Did you really think things would change here?

No.

But the red flag meant they just stopped trying in order to save their tyres so it became more of a procession than usual. And I like monaco!

Missed a lot of this race - wife's birthday, and drinks were begging to be drunk.

Pleased for Leclerc. Also nice to see Prince Thingy joining in the Champagne celebration. That's what royalty should be good at.

Monaco is pointless as a race, and the ridiculous opulence on display from the "great and the good" is downright offensive. Everything about it is awful; if you like it as a spectacle, you're a bad person and you should feel bad.

look as a one off it has history and one of the best quallify rounds of the season

it not our fault that the American owners look at the sport and went we need 20 of the same friggin shit street track circuits :mad:

as above Monaco does not really need a pit stop out side of the reg saying during a dry race you got to used 2 different tyre compounds

everyone did that on lap one after the crash

so the rest was race management to stop the tyres getting ruined

also protecting position in the race .. stopping anyone getting a free pit stop window to get fresher tyres at the end and try to fit for more posistions

friggin impossible to pass Monaco so was a bit of wasted tactic

Even Max, arguably a decent driver, driving arguably a decent car with fresh tyres, couldn't get past Russell with 60 - 70 lap tyres.

Even though he caught up, lapping at 2 seconds per lap faster than Russell, Max couldn't overtake him.

Monaco is really a qualifying session with the chance of big crashes.

Back
Top Bottom