Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

As was previously reported, the Trump campaign was facing a cash crunch in 2020 before the election and made changes to its donation page that opted online donors into making automatic weekly recurring contributions by "prechecking a box on its digital donation forms. "As the Times reported, contributors would have to uncheck the box to avoid making the recurring payment.

According to the Times' Shane Goldmacher, "The refunds were some of the biggest outlays that Mr. Trump made in 2021 as he has built up his $102 million political war chest — and amounted to roughly 20 percent of the $56 million he and his committees raised online so far this year."

The report goes on to note that reports from Republican donation-processing site WinRed show "more than $135 million was refunded to donors by Mr. Trump, the Republican National Committee and their shared accounts in the 2020 cycle through June 2021 — including roughly $60 million after Election Day."

morning_picdump_3427_640_25.jpg

(wrong thread maybe, unless it;s metaphorical for something))

damn it thought i had cleared them all out last night :facepalm:

my bad, ten hour shift, to many beers and not watching the tread title i was posting in

bad bunny

:oops:

not bad bunny!!!!

There are so many threads it could go into.

For me, it's a case of roll-the-dice :D

Reactions: Ax^
...and dice says put it here....

from my facebook feed

id.jpg

some of my facebook feed are posting this is.... strange...all of them are Canadian and we do not do "voting by mail".

Why should they ever care about this stuff?

Also, what are covid gunshots???

I'm seeing this and I have to wonder why they are sharing this.......

Back
Top Bottom