Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Egypt vs Uruguay (Group A) - 13:00 - 15/06/2018

What's with the result appearing in the thread title? I pressed pause on iplayer and popped out to get the kids and got a spoiler? Am I going to have to avoid urban if I'm a few minutes behind? :mad::mad::mad:

What's with the result appearing in the thread title? I pressed pause on iplayer and popped out to get the kids and got a spoiler? Am I going to have to avoid urban if I'm a few minutes behind? :mad::mad::mad:
Someone edited my title :mad:

WFT????

Have changed it back

Last edited:
Sorry - I thought it would be handy to have the thread display the result after the game like other sites do but I won't do it again. Not sure if it warranted a giant size FFS though - a PM would have been nice - but hey! Us mods are for kicking these days! :(

Sorry - I thought it would be handy to have the thread display the result after the game like other sites do but I won't do it again. Not sure if it warranted a giant size FFS though - a PM would have been nice - but hey! Us mods are for kicking these days! :(

No problem ed. Not having a dig (maybe a little one). I actually thought it was badgers who had committed the heinous act. My posts (and I expect Badgers too) were in no way designed to mod kick. :):)

Back
Top Bottom