Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dyed hair HIDEOUS colour in ERROR

What's that stuff you were on about?

Right, first off it's £11.99 and only available in Boots.......

you have to be prepared to follow it to the letter, which includes rinsing it for 20 mins continuously, not the 12 mins it says (under a shower is easiest)

I had to do it twice as you CAN'T put another colour on for a couple of weeks to give your hair a break.....if you jump the gun the process will imediately reverse(this is especially on dark dyed hair)

I got some coloured shampoos from superdrug and just got on with it !

good luck,if you can't face it get thyself to a hairdresser !

Black shows up dandruff worse. Not saying you have 'druff mind but if you do get it it will stand out more.

Right, first off it's £11.99 and only available in Boots.......

you have to be prepared to follow it to the letter, which includes rinsing it for 20 mins continuously, not the 12 mins it says (under a shower is easiest)

I had to do it twice as you CAN'T put another colour on for a couple of weeks to give your hair a break.....if you jump the gun the process will imediately reverse(this is especially on dark dyed hair)

I got some coloured shampoos from superdrug and just got on with it !

good luck,if you can't face it get thyself to a hairdresser !

OK - what's it called? And is it going to be any good to get three dyes off?

O god :facepalm:

Colour B4. Hair colour remover extra strength by Scott Cornwall hair expert.

Product code 5897505

Colour B4. Hair Colour Remover. Safely rewind to your colour before. Extra strength, extra gentle.

well it worked on mine and mine has countless numbers of dyes on it !

Third permanent colour in the space of a week :hmm:

Quiet!
cry.gif

Colour B4. Hair colour remover extra strength by Scott Cornwall hair expert.

Product code 5897505

Colour B4. Hair Colour Remover. Safely rewind to your colour before. Extra strength, extra gentle.

well it worked on mine and mine has countless numbers of dyes on it !

*makes notes*

Ta :)

Third permanent colour in the space of a week :hmm:

Mine had, stripper, perm colour, didn't work, another stripper, coloured shampoos for about a week, semi perm colour, hightlight type kit, and two more perm colours in the space of about a month........

it's perfectly ok and still nice and shiny !

Mine had, stripper, perm colour, didn't work, another stripper, coloured shampoos for about a week, semi perm colour, hightlight type kit, and two more perm colours in the space of about a month........

it's perfectly ok and still nice and shiny !

Blimey! The customer reviews for that Colour B4 are very positive :cool:

Obviously it's probably not a brilliant idea to do all that stuff really but when i'm a bit low/stressed i tend to fuck about with my hair........

my hairdresser(who is also a good friend and ex boss) will throw a fit though....

Obviously it's probably not a brilliant idea to do all that stuff really but when i'm a bit low/stressed i tend to fuck about with my hair........

my hairdresser(who is also a good friend and ex boss) will throw a fit though....

It's good you've got nice strong hair that will take it though!

It's good you've got nice strong hair that will take it though!

Oh it does get a 'bit stressed' sometimes and it's a bit weird as i have really baby fine hair, which you would think wouldn't take it....

but hey,

the way i look at it is your hair always grows so fuck it !

Oh it does get a 'bit stressed' sometimes and it's a bit weird as i have really baby fine hair, which you would think wouldn't take it....

but hey,

the way i look at it is your hair always grows so fuck it !

It's good to have a way of making yourself feel better when you're low. It always looks good on the pics you post.

Mine's alright if I put conditioner on it - all shiny but a bit flat :hmm: If I don't condition it it's very very clear that it needs a trim :(

Oh, why didn't I leave it? I have lovely hair!

Mine's alright if I put conditioner on it - all shiny but a bit flat :hmm: If I don't condition it it's very very clear that it needs a trim :(

Oh, why didn't I leave it? I have lovely hair!

Well that Colour B4 might save the day!

Back
Top Bottom