Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dyed hair HIDEOUS colour in ERROR

It may be too dark and blue now but give it a week or so and you'll probably be happier with it.

Still not happy. Can. Not. Handle. having hair the same colour as my clothes :D

Take 3!

photo-757611.jpg

Huh? I thought you liked the black hair.
How are you going to get from black to brown, is that possible?

:mad:

Well I don't fancy your chances. let's have before and after pictures then
If all else fails you can always get yourself a 'tifter'

It was the colour of David Dickinson's dog :facepalm:

Am now sitting in in a fug of fumes and can actually hear the reaction on my barnet :cool:

It was the colour of David Dickinson's dog :facepalm:

Am now sitting in in a fug of fumes and can actually hear the reaction on my barnet :cool:

it's not far off t'pau tbf

pointless fact - in the 80s I went out with a dead ringer for the t'pau bird

I'd be very suprised if you managed to get light brown to work over very dark hair...........

i have dark hair and they won't do anything......

if all else fails try the colour stripper i linked to earlier, it's a bit fussy and you have ti follow the instructions to the letter but it works.....just can't use a permanent colour on it after for a bit, just a coloured shampoo like the one superdrug does !

When am I going to cut this hair then?

Tomorrow? In the garden of the Captain? :D

it's not far off t'pau tbf

pointless fact - in the 80s I went out with a dead ringer for the t'pau bird

POINH

I would like to see your hair badger-colour please.

Too late!

I'd be very suprised if you managed to get light brown to work over very dark hair...........

i have dark hair and they won't do anything......

if all else fails try the colour stripper i linked to earlier, it's a bit fussy and you have ti follow the instructions to the letter but it works.....just can't use a permanent colour on it after for a bit, just a coloured shampoo like the one superdrug does !

I do apologise for ignoring your earlier post. I am sure you have the Right Answer right here but it's a bit fucking late now, isn't it? :mad:

Anyway - I have ash brown hair anyway. So after the red and the black maybe it'll neutralise itself? Lol yeah right :facepalm:

I do apologise for ignoring your earlier post. I am sure you have the Right Answer right here but it's a bit fucking late now, isn't it? :mad:

:p

Anyway - I have ash brown hair anyway. So after the red and the black maybe it'll neutralise itself? Lol yeah right :facepalm:

Ime(and i colour my hair and fuck about with it all the time)

black hair colour is almost impossible to shift......fingers crossed !

Ime(and i colour my hair and fuck about with it all the time)

black hair colour is almost impossible to shift......fingers crossed !

Black hair colour is impossible to shift or black hair is impossible to colour? This distinction is quite important.

Hot, alkaline, salty, and very soapy water = dye removal. Tis science I tell ye.

Or possibly = migrated to your skin as well. Depends really.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom