Dulwich Hamlet Transfers | Summer 2019 - Spring 2020

One of my favorite ever Hamlet games.

dulwich-hamlet-2-margate-1-26.jpg

dulwich-hamlet-2-margate-1-28.jpg

dulwich-hamlet-2-margate-1-35.jpg

dulwich-hamlet-2-margate-1-43.jpg

dulwich-hamlet-2-margate-1-44.jpg

Moneybags Margate mullered by magnificent Dulwich Hamlet in 2-1 thriller

Anthony Cook has announced on instagram he has left the club as he is unable to commit the clubs training schedule for next season.

Well I didn't think it was because he wanted to play at a shit ground, in the middle of nowhere in front of no fans! It didn't have to be Dulwich. Anywhere but Concord.
In front of no fans? A bit condescending now that we get big crowds. It was only a decade ago we were getting smaller crowds than Concord Rangers...

Like nobody on this forum has ever written anything condescending about another team Mish? Anyway after the way they played against us at their ground last season they deserve some criticism.
Its nothing to do with our crowds as most teams get a bigger attendance than Concord.

I suppose he could build a time machine and travel back ten years and play for them at time when they had a bigger crowd than Dulwich? But that might cost more than they are paying him!

So taking Pink Panther's original list, I think the current squad looks like this:

TBC:
Dipo Akinyemi
Charlie Allen
Ashley Carew
Michael Chambers
Nyren Clunis
Preston Edwards
Jacob Erskine
Nathan Ferguson
Nathan Green
Caio Guimaraes
Simon Jorgensen
Sanchez Ming
Magnus Okuonghae
Michael Onovwigun
Jay Rich Baghuelou
Jamie Splatt
Aryan Tajbakhsh
Quade Taylor
Dominic Vose

Confirmed Signings:

Ade Yusuff (forward)
Jeffrey Monakana (midfielder)
Christian Smith (midfielder)
Ryan Case (defender)

Confirmed Departures:
Dan Thompson
Anthony Cook
Luke Wanadio

Agreed, even if he had a tendency to frustrate me.

I think Case is left footed (if I'm remembering correctly from the Oxford away game - I can't find a line up) so I'd wondered if this was on the cards.

Agreed, even if he had a tendency to frustrate me.

I think Case is left footed (if I'm remembering correctly from the Oxford away game - I can't find a line up) so I'd wondered if this was on the cards.
Case is right footed. Naturally a right back or a centre half. Can also play in the middle of the park as well.

There’s a 10min odd highlight reel of him when he was at Bath City in the 17/18 season. Fair to say the boy loves a challenge. Quite excited to see him. Thought it was a bit of a weird one considering his previous clubs and where they are in the country, perhaps he’s had a move? Similar situation to Byron Lawrence last season, but that obviously didn’t work out. Hope it’s a different story with Case.

Case is right footed. Naturally a right back or a centre half. Can also play in the middle of the park as well.

There’s a 10min odd highlight reel of him when he was at Bath City in the 17/18 season. Fair to say the boy loves a challenge. Quite excited to see him. Thought it was a bit of a weird one considering his previous clubs and where they are in the country, perhaps he’s had a move? Similar situation to Byron Lawrence last season, but that obviously didn’t work out. Hope it’s a different story with Case.
We definitely need a right back! Scrolling through some of the messages posted yesterday it looks like he's based at Basingstoke.

Back
Top Bottom