Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet FC 2013-2014 season - chat, rumours, reports

Had a chat with their marketing fella yesterday and he said that the club were really appreciative of the coverage that BrixtonBuzz and urban75 have been giving them :)

Huddersfield started better and generally looked a lot bigger and stronger, as you'd expect from a Championship team. Danny Carr missed a couple of good chances early on but then Hamlet started to find their way. Vines was a bit disappointing up front but Erhan was terrific as always. Quite funny seeing the Huddersfield lads reaching down to try and grab his shirt to pull him back.

2nd half, Hamlet were probably the better team - Jerome Walker and Nyren Clunis had quite a lot of success on the wings. They were surprisingly fast and tricky, and the Town defenders were looking a bit pissed off. Erhan and the French #2 Boyer scored with headers from crosses from the left touchline, and could've had a couple more.
£3 a pint, decent cheeseburger, nice evening all round.
Attendance=421

Seems a little pricey for an 8 inch board:

I want to do a board for BrixtonBuzz but are there enough of us to chip in for an urban75 one? Who'd be interested? Anyone?
Yep, I would chip in :)

Good game Tuesday night and a good win. 421 in the crowd for a friendly was excellent.

not sure if i can, might show up impromptu like :) definitely going to the Palace next week though :)

Can anyone get on their website? The one I found via google just creates a pop-up box warning about some virus threat.

Back
Top Bottom