Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Do you think there's anything wrong with putting your penis in a dead pig's mouth?

Is there anything wrong with putting your penis in a dead pig's mouth?

• No, there's nothing wrong with that.

Votes: 23 21.9%
  • Yes, there's something wrong with that.

Votes: 82 78.1%

• Total voters

danny la rouge

More like *fanny* la rouge!
You may define "wrong" (or the degree of wrongness) however you feel appropriate.

(If you don't have a dick and find this makes answering the question difficult, you might want to imagine the question as relating to performing a similar act with genitalia of your choice. Inserting a dead pig's part into your genitalia, for example).

I honestly can't bring myself to care. The rich children of absurd privilege indulge in exactly the sort of thing you'd expect them to, they were cunts before and they're cunts now. There are far better weapons to use against the likes of Cameron than sniggering. Baseball bats for example, or guns, or missiles.

In and of itself, no.

Let us say a man has a pig-head fetish. Just can't get off on anything else. So he goes to the butchers and procures pig heads to take home and fuck.

If that's what takes his fancy, who am I to tell him he's doing something wrong?

i don't see it as an either/or but an and.

Eh, perhaps a result of me being out of the loop a bit. On Urban and in the real world I seem to be hearing near constant sniggering about this and not much else at the moment. Could just be me not paying attention though.

Rendering yourself subject to blackmail and control in exchange for power of your own is certainly wrong on some level, although arguably someone is a victim in this scenario, plus it would be very difficult to adequately quantify.

Whether it comes about by sticking your dick in a dead pig is trivial in comparison.

Sorry to bother you, Lazy Llama, but if you're not in a cafe in Seville, can this be altered?

It would be quite wrong to alter it after people have responded with a reasonable expectation of privacy.

Er... because it's wrong and you should be embarassed if you answered otherwise.

See bike argument. And it is Cameron-specific. Shall I start another poll: "Had you ever thought about one or more penises and dead pigs' mouths before Sunday night?" Publick, natch.

Back
Top Bottom