Votes: 4 15.4%
  • More tea vicar :o)

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

oddworld

building a lego house
After foo's thread

I terribly need to feel another rush coming on :cool:

So Urban - would you an attend an old skool night if such an event would be taking place.

Poll to follow

I don't know why the 4th option has a :oops: smiley - this is an error :oops: :oops:

I dunno I think I might be a bit old skooled out. :(

Used to love going up the palace couple of years ago but now any old skool night is full of munted teenagers – and I’m not even that old :eek:

There’s still enough of them about though odds. :cool:

zenie said:
I dunno I think I might be a bit old skooled out. :(

Used to love going up the palace couple of years ago but now any old skool night is full of munted teenagers – and I’m not even that old :eek:

There’s still enough of them about though odds. :cool:

No but it won't be full of munted teenagers if us lot go :D

Yes odds, yes I would as long as it wasn't 'happy hardcore', something along the lines of this would be good:

blast from the past

Unfortunately my daughter and friend went so thought it best I stay away, still she said they stuck out like sore thumbs for being the youngest in there at age 22 :)

Unix Tottie said:
£12.50 door tax :eek:

Invarialy you will end up with happy hardcore though as well as some jungle – it’s in the nature innit? :confused:

I dunno who runs things now in London old skool wise – I’d imagine SEone (formerly the drome) still do em as do koko though.

In terms of non club events there’s loads of semi-legal parties they could be a bit more grimey too ;)

Unix Tottie said:
2nd room could be for old skool jungle. . . at the end of a long dark tunnel :cool: :D

yeh, strictly old skool choppy mashup jungle

none of that new-fangled drum n bass marlarky though ;)

Tank Girl said:
I'll look after the teenager, milesy can go wave his arms around with the birds :D
You could bring the teenager – it would be like watching your Mum and Dad dancing to 60’s and 70’s :cool::D

I'd go. Depending on where it is & who is doing it. SEOne is just a huge big fucking rip off.

Onket said:
I'd go. Depending on where it is & who is doing it. SEOne is just a huge big fucking rip off.
Most commercial and above board old skool nights are a rip off.

BTW That deep blue thing is an area of SEone :rolleyes:

Odds will have to find us a party crew then :cool:

thinking about it some more...i probably wouldn't go. i don't go out much and i'd rather go to a night to hear new music that i've not heard before rather than re-live memories i haven't even got cos i wasn't there...IYKWIM :)

milesy said:
i'd rather go to a night to hear new music that i've not heard before rather than re-live memories i haven't even got cos i wasn't there...IYKWIM :)
Ha I know what you mean :D

I was about 11 when Baby D came out :oops: and I do not need to hear anything by her or ‘sweet harmony’ ever again :rolleyes:

e2a I would have thought you’d be old enough though Milesy :confused:

*runs and hides*

i was NOT a goth :mad:

i was indie through my teens, and then started getting into ninja tune/mo wax/trip-hoppy type stuff in my early twenties and so missed out on all the cheesy quaver stuff.

there are still a lot of the old school tunes i don't like, and as unix said, i can't stand happy hardcore, or anything with that boof boof boof repetative beat.

i'm still quite picky with me old school rave tunes, and in my search of the many, i've only found about 10 that i really liked. then, and now.

what was the music after acid house & just before jungle? it's kinda choppy and erm.... :D

oh and for those who weren't there back in the day - i didn't EVER have a whistle round my neck and i didn't EVER wear white gloves.

just for the record like. ;)

Back
Top Bottom