Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Do we have an Oscars thread??

Me76

Not very good lurker
I'm staying up to watch it. Probably won't post that much as I normally am quite drunk and can't type, plus I stuff my face through all of it.

Anyone else going to be around?

Its an incredibly dull thing to watch at the best of times so usually just watch the 5 minute summary on the news.

But now it's even worse because the only thing getting airtime is that someone fucked up the envelope :facepalm:. The anti-trump stuff has been overshadowed.

Its an incredibly dull thing to watch at the best of times so usually just watch the 5 minute summary on the news.

But now it's even worse because the only thing getting airtime is that someone fucked up the envelope :facepalm:. The anti-trump stuff has been overshadowed.
PriceCooper Waterhouse's revenge

AN ADULT human has scolded herself after spending almost 30 seconds giving a fuck about some bullshit that happened at the Oscars.

Emma Bradshaw read the huge, banner headline on the BBC website this morning and immediately thought ‘that must have been embarrassing and awkward for the people who made La La Land’.

She said: “Then I realised I was still thinking about it, at which point I pinched myself very hard on the arm and shouted ‘get a fucking grip, woman!’.

Bradshaw added: “It’s an administrative error at an industry award ceremony. It should be a news in brief item.

“But it isn’t. Because we’re pathetic.”

And some green last night for Ireland, nice one Ruth - her movie Loving is beautiful.

GettyImages-645806022.jpg

And green at the US-Ireland Alliance's Oscar Wilde 'Irish Oscars' event in LA

644724476.jpg

Back
Top Bottom