Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dispatches 90-minute special 16/9/23

T & P

|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|
Twitter is currently going nuts about a special edition tomorrow that’s rumoured to be disclosing pretty damning revelations about one or several celebrities…

IMG_4812.jpeg

Should be interesting. I have someone specific in mind but obviously won’t name any names here for obvious legal reasons.

Twitter is currently going nuts about a special edition tomorrow that’s rumoured to be disclosing pretty damning revelations about one or several celebrities…

View attachment 391783

Should be interesting. I have someone specific in mind but obviously won’t name any names here for obvious legal reasons.

I know that is the rumour going around, but given their previous output I find it hard to believe that some comedians being morally dodgy would merit this level of investigation.

I know that is the rumour going around, but given their previous output I find it hard to believe that some comedians being morally dodgy would merit this level of investigation.
Well, whereas we know nothing at this point of what’s to be revealed, Dispatches is not a trashy gossip-driven kind of programme, so it’s probably safe to assume that this might be at very end of the morally dodgy spectrum, even if still non-criminal behaviour.

It's never just a few people being bad that's the story though, it's also all the other people who turned a blind eye or actively covered things up to protect their own interests.

Brand has issued a denial on his YouTube channel.

I mean i haven't watched it or anything. Fuck that.

Wow… some of the allegations have leaked and are quite shocking, and top of the news on most outlets…

Very clever of Channel 4 to edit his "routines" with the allegations. To do a "routine" about violent blowjobs really is a Saville like 'hiding in plain sight' move isn't it.

Back
Top Bottom