Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

DHFC Women's Team

Win for first the team, loss for reserves and Ashford Town (Middlesex) crowned champions

Would happily sign up if there was a coach - last trains back are 2232 to Waterloo and 2259 to West Croydon only (gets in too late for any interchange apart from tram).

Will this game be streamed at all? Somehow don't think the coach will swing by Chatham for me. 😁

I’ve been unwell so haven’t been able to make it down. Hope it’s a cracking night and they come back with the spoils!

The team was far from disgraced and worked hard to restrict Ashford, who have had an outstanding season, to relatively few chances while coming very close a couple of times. There wouldn't have been a huge amount in it on xG given a couple of very good openings created by Dulwich. Our fans comfortably outsang the opposition and remained in good spirits, entertaining some puzzled fellow passengers on the train back to Clapham Junction with more songs.

If anyone can stomach another trip to Dorking the reserves are playing this Sunday. Their final game of the season.

As the post went out on the main DHFC Twitter feed there’s the possibility that some fans could have voted on this without watching a single women’s team game & simply made a decision based on goals scored. But things like that always happen. Going digital ain’t going to change that. I’m intrigued to know who were the players’ & management players of the season.

That’s because it hasn’t been officially announced yet. Announcements regarding pre season fixtures, player retentions and signings will begin next week from Monday.

Back
Top Bottom