Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

DHFC Women's Team

That was a Covid measure, Fulham have previously let fans in. It's probably going to depend in EFL rules re training ground access at the time and any extra precautions they wish to take. Given the Championship table they may err on the side of caution?

Thank you. Trust you enjoyed the day!
Ashford not exactly equidistant. Scope for moving it somewhere more convenient? Leatherhead say…?

Booooo.
I don’t get the logic of setting the final venue in advance at all. It’s not like they have to prepare for 90,000 fans needing hotel rooms. If any FA officials are lurking, suggesting a policy of waiting until finalists are known and then choosing a venue would get my vote.

Booooo.
I don’t get the logic of setting the final venue in advance at all. It’s not like they have to prepare for 90,000 fans needing hotel rooms. If any FA officials are lurking, suggesting a policy of waiting until finalists are known and then choosing a venue would get my vote.

Some County FA's have their own ground, often at their HQ. Surrey own Dorking's ground, as it's there HQ too, and play all finals there. London FA doesn't have its own ground, and therefore rents grounds out for their finals across the capital.

Some County FA's have their own ground, often at their HQ. Surrey own Dorking's ground, as it's there HQ too, and play all finals there. London FA doesn't have its own ground, and therefore rents grounds out for their finals across the capital.
Damn you and your logical, rational explanations.

Seems we lost to Ashford (Surrey/Middlesex) for the second time in a week today. Not looking good for the final! :(
Alas, I strayed onto twitter to check the result. I see it's still an abject cesspool (which, frankly, is an affront to sewage which, at least, has value as fertilizer).

Seems we lost to Ashford (Surrey/Middlesex) for the second time in a week today. Not looking good for the final! :(
Alas, I strayed onto twitter to check the result. I see it's still an abject cesspool (which, frankly, is an affront to sewage which, at least, has value as fertilizer).
I’m a big believer in the law of averages. We’re losing these ones to guarantee ourselves a win in the one that matters.

Edit. Eg Hendon in 17/18. Lost and drew against them in the League that year.

Last edited:
2-0 flattered Ashford today. Dulwich held their own for most of the match but for some dubious decisions by the 3 officials may have got something from the game.

On a brighter note, losing 3-1 and 2-0 away twice with several players missing wasn't too bad against a team unbeaten in the league - 13 wins and 2 draws, one against DHFC.

I'll give this a plug on Brixton Buzz when I get more info but I have to say I'm a bit baffled by the graphic - what is happening in the background?! It sort of looks Ireland shaped!

What's wrong with being shaped like Ireland?

#fenianpride

Back
Top Bottom