Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

DHFC Women's Team

Pics here

fulham-0-3-dhfc-women-03.jpg

fulham-0-3-dhfc-women-09.jpg

fulham-0-3-dhfc-women-23.jpg

Dulwich Hamlet Women sweep aside Fulham Ladies 3-0 in League Cup away win, Sunday 15th Dec 2019

Highlights of the Fulham game. 3 cracking goals!
The 3rd one starting from our keeper and being passed up the field is great :thumbs:

Had anyone got more info on Sunday's 3-3 draw at Ashford (who scored and when, attendance etc). I assume that there's going to be a replay at Champion Hill? There's very little info online...

Had anyone got more info on Sunday's 3-3 draw at Ashford (who scored and when, attendance etc). I assume that there's going to be a replay at Champion Hill? There's very little info online...
The League Cup appears to consist of a qualifying group, but I believe that result means we're eliminated. I wasn't there so I don't know any other details.

1579512674338.png

Clapton CFC (1) Dulwich Hamlet WFC Reserves (5)

Large noisy partisan crowd, some great individual and team play and fantastic goals - Great result all round

Attendance 183 (surely one the highest attendances for a women's reserve game)

(need to replicate some of that "wall of sound" at Champion Hill on Sunday's

Last edited:
Match report

My photos

Ollie's photos

Their photos

Snaptastic 👍🏻

Enjoyable, if frustrating game in the rain against Denham united today 26th January in the League
truly shocking first goal for Denham - Hamlet asleep - no excuses
But Hamlet pilled on pressure some great performances Kiki was WOM in my opinion
(but big fan of Saskia and Liz)
Hamlet peppered the Denham goal with shots in the second half and only saved by Denham defence throwing themselves in front of nearly every shot
Ref missed at least one clear penalty
But Rosie's goal was fantastic - super clean strike - goal bound all the way
should have secured the win

Not sure Denham actually had a shot in goal ? but their defence was a credit to them and fought for 90 mins

Great attendance at 221 and as always ,enjoyable vibe at Champion hill - including mini rabble in TO

It's a pleasure to watch our women's team - if you haven't come down yet, do try

Last edited:
The reserves are away to T**ting this Sunday at Imperial Fields

That says Tooting Bec, not Tooting & Mitcham United. Bec men's team now plays on the main pitch since the Hamlet groundshare ceased but I suspect this may be on one of the 3G pitches.

Back
Top Bottom