Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

DHFC Women's Team

Tonight's game against Leyton finished 2-1
After two quick first half goals it took a while for Dulwich to get back into the game.
Unfortunately their goal didn't come early enough in the 2nd half otherwise I reckon they could have given them a run for their money if they'd managed to draw level.
IMG_2753.JPG

Dulwich's goal

If you're travelling to the game tomorrow, you might wanna check it's on before leaving.

That was posted yesterday so it sounds like a decision will be taken today if it's unlikely to be playable. That's a new ground for me so I'd like to go!

That was posted yesterday so it sounds like a decision will be taken today if it's unlikely to be playable. That's a new ground for me so I'd like to go!

One of my favourite grounds. You can wander up behind the main stand and get an "upper tier" view from the south downs, and a view to the coast in the distance if the game is not grabbing you. Friendly small club bar as well...

Due to have been playing Whyteleafe on Sunday but they’re playing QPR in the league cup semi instead. Whyteleafe away will now be 26 April, same day as Gavin’s testimonial, now there’s a dilemma.

Back
Top Bottom