Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Destiny - The Taken King

Kid_Eternity

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Anyone playing this? Have to say pleasantly surprised, the quest based structure has made the game much more RPG like and given it some nice depth. It actually has a coherent story!

It feels far less grindy now and the slow build of your armour and weapons feels less frustrating and less focused on a hand full of must have broken/ over powered items. The game is far more finely balanced now and better for it.

The down side is there are so many variables now it's become more of an individual experience and thus eroded some of the social element which made the game great. It's more of a challenge to buddy up as everyone is on different quests or parts of their quests. I guess this will be squared when we're all light 290 and trying out the raid?!

I got a code from my brother that gives all the DLC. I'm just waiting for a copy of the original game of ebay and then I can get started.

I'm level 5 :)

How does the multiplayer work? I can see other people but nobody is helping me out or anything.

Haven't done the raid either yet although some of my clan members have and we're organizing a full on clan raid next week sometime so next light up quick time!

Spent some time last night doing bounties and heroic strikes and jumped from 253 to 283!

The three of coins proved very useful to up the % chances of decent engram drops.[emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom