Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

David Icke lecture @ Wembley Arena, October 2012

Actually, no. This is more my sort of thing, i've decided:

51NKDhpqLsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

What would it take for a chameleon to evolve so it could not only camouflage its visuals but copy things it saw and not only visuals but voice as well, think the evil robot in terminator 2.

I think it's more than likely/possible that chameleons could be these shape shifting lizards that icke talks about.

Terminator 2 was someone spilling the beans, but cos the illuminati elite are such good secret keepers, no one even noticed :)

Being identified as a world-leading reptilian with no consciousness, who probably had a stake in faking 9/11, & only breeds with other reptilians?

He called Ted Heath a child abuser in one of his books (and on his website too). I'm a bit surprised he wasn't sued for that one.

OMG its 2012 and the Schumann Cavity Resonance is reaching 13 cycle per second!! :eek:

"One thing is for sure (in 2012) 'The Price is Right will not be on the telly"
Shit, he's right! Someone check Challenge TV!

I'll save you watching it: he reckons the poles on earth are due to flip in 2012, and the world will stop turning for 3 days... I think there is proof that the poles have flipped in the earths past yeah? But to say its going to happen jsut before/after his stadium tour is bollocks.

Fucks sake. This is scientifically wrong on so many levels. I'm really looking forward to the great day in 2012 when fuck all happens, just to hear the excuses these people come out with

It wouldn't surprise me if some nutter is plotting some big terrorist outrage to try and make 2012 "the year they tried to immanitize the eschaton"

Well, I reckon 9/11 was predicted in 'Rugrats In Paris' even if no-one else does.
"911 clues and hints in hollywood films and productions"

^^so many funny bits in this (including rugrats), but my favourite is the DVLA logo :D
dvla-logo.png

"911 clues and hints in hollywood films and productions"

^^so many funny bits in this (including rugrats), but my favourite is the DVLA logo :D
dvla-logo.png

Yeah I love it too. The dramatic music and the 'one voice can make a difference' bit. Fucking genius. :D. I love The Simpsons one. That's the episode were Homer becomes a Freemason. Unsurprisingly it contains masonic imagery as a backdrop to taking the piss out of the masons. This is proof of the New World Order apparently. :D

It wouldn't surprise me if some nutter is plotting some big terrorist outrage to try and make 2012 "the year they tried to immanitize the eschaton"
definitely. Anyone going to the olympics is taking a massive risk for what is essentially a pimped out sports day. Risk vs reward people. If I can make it to Hawaii in a coracle by August I am offski!

Incidentally, people who do bad things often go to great lengths to 'cover up' what they've done in order that you don't hear about it.

The exception being the stonecutter's, who are so cocky they think they can fuck with us by splicing loads of clues into Disney films and wotnot.

Seems they have us by the balls, if only there was one of us who could see through all the bullshit and lead us to salvation... Step forward doctor!

Back
Top Bottom