Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

David Icke lecture @ Wembley Arena, October 2012

I guess it's probably common knowledge for most people, but not being from these parts I didn't have a clue Icke that was a snooker pundit for the BBC, until I saw some old footage of him on a programme recently about great moments in sport. Talk about a career change.

Could someone point me in the direction of a single "astounding secret" that Icke has "uncovered"?

I get the loony's emails so I can...

"In this two-hour presentation at the famous Oxford Union at Oxford University, David Icke encapsulates humanity's current plight and how we can secure our freedom from the Hidden Hand behind global events. It is designed to be a simple introduction to the staggering revelations that he has long exposed in detail in his books. If you want to know what is really happening in your world, and why, this is not to be missed. Your freedom and that of your children and grandchildren could well depend upon it.

Particularly recommended for people new to this information or to show friends and family to introduce them to the bigger picture."

Or (excuse the green crayon...

"BLASTING THE ENERGY GRID OF BRITAIN AND THE WIDER WORLD WITH THE AWAKENING CONSCIOUSNESS THAT THE CONTROL SYSTEM CANNOT SURVIVE.

David's new book Remember Who You Are out in January is ground-breaking, life-changing, and the cutting edge is moved by a giant leap.

Or...

"
'Once in every generation a person rises up above the crowd to reveal the truth of our age. This individual shows us who we really are and the way out of the chaos and confusion that surrounds us. At this moment, in this time, that person is David Icke."

Etc...

I guess it's probably common knowledge for most people, but not being from these parts I didn't have a clue Icke that was a snooker pundit for the BBC, until I saw some old footage of him on a programme recently about great moments in sport. Talk about a career change.
He was a general sports presenter and not a snooker pundit - before that he was a professional footballer.

penta.jpg

What audience size would you consider impressive for a lecture?
That all depends if the lecturer is being given by someone who claims to have uncovered "astounding secrets" about life, lizards, global conspiracies and whatnot.

Talking of which, can you name one of these "astounding secrets," please?

I'll say this for you Jazzz, you've got a thick skin and / or the courage of your convictions. I'd have given up promoting Icke and other conspiracy stuff on here ages ago if I got half the flack you get.

I've seen him twice (both times in 1994) but I have to say I went off him when the lizard thing happened. I find it harder to take him seriously now. Going by his autobiography and his recent vitriolic attacks on people he's worked or been associated with, he also seems to have inherited his father's bad temper.
mm. I think he's a bit out there with the lizard stuff too and neither is he the finished article spiritually. However he is doing a pretty astounding job of spreading a message

At last NEW AGE PROPHET and seeker of the TROOF reveals the HIDDEN POWER behind the NEW WORLD ORDER
eternaljewlposter.jpg
Tickets only £200 or £300 with free dVD​

That all depends if the lecturer is being given by someone who claims to have uncovered "astounding secrets" about life, lizards, global conspiracies and whatnot.
In what way, do people like to listen to that stuff, or not? Because in the past you've always suggested that no-one was interested.

Are you saying you were mistaken?

mm. I think he's a bit out there with the lizard stuff too and neither is he the finished article spiritually. However he is doing a pretty astounding job of spreading a message

A message with lots of links to fascist ideas.

Talking of which, can you name one of these "astounding secrets," please?

Well apparently the moon is a spaceship which is beaming evil messages into our brains.

That's pretty astounding, surely?

Extraordinary! Capacity 12,500... wonder if it will sell out?

"David Icke marks his 22nd year of uncovering astounding secrets and suppressed information with his biggest all-day event yet. He will take the manipulation of the human race and the nature of reality to still new depths and levels of understanding and he calls for humanity to rise from its knees and take back the world from the sinister network of families and non-human entities that covertly control us from cradle to grave. David’s new book, 'Remember Who You Are', out in January, 2012, is ground-breaking and life-changing, and the cutting edge is moved by a giant leap. David has indeed moved the global cutting edge so many times since his incredible ‘awakening’ in 1990 and at Wembley Arena, he will do it again -and then some. They used to laugh at David Icke - now they come to hear him in their thousands all over the world. Come and see why. It will change your life."

http://www.wembleyarena.co.uk/artist/david-icke-tickets

Have you still not grown out of all this yet Jazz?

:(

In Infinite Love is the Only Truth (2005), Icke introduces the idea of "reptilian software." He says that there are three kinds of people. The highest level of the Brotherhood are the "Red Dresses.

403px-Red_Dress_Programmes_by_Neil_Hague.jpg

£40 a ticket. There are a lot of fucked up people with too much money to burn. I suppose if it wasn't Icke it would be the Scientolgists

:eek:Scientology is in predictive text

Back
Top Bottom