Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Daily mail gunning for boris johnson - what's going on there?

bimble

floofy
I have not been paying attention at all, to any of the 'scandals', just can't be arsed because none of it is remotely surprising and nothing will change as a result.

But am surprised the DM is seemingly the lead on a lot of this recent dirt on our popular (?) PM.
So wondering what's going on there then.

Maybe its just that whatever journos there are who the very mysterious Leakers are meeting for g&Ts or whatever but still, i thought the dm loved our Boris.
And whilst i'm not surprised or interested because i expected nothing less from him DM readers might be?
Just weird don't understand it,
todays front page there goes like this:

Screenshot 2021-04-27 at 19.19.38.png

whats that about then?

I have not been paying attention at all, to any of the 'scandals', just can't be arsed because none of it is remotely surprising and nothing will change as a result.

But am surprised the DM is seemingly the lead on a lot of this recent dirt on our popular (?) PM.

Maybe its just that whatever journos there are who the very mysterious Leakers are meeting for g&Ts or whatever but still, i thought the dm loved our Boris.
And whilst i'm not surprised or interested because i expected nothing less from him DM readers might be?

View attachment 265292

whats that about then?
Think about the age of the average mail reader and all will become clear, because whose bodies do you think would have been prominent among the piles in the streets?

Think about the age of the average mail reader and all will become clear, because whose bodies do you think would have been prominent among the piles in the streets?
But, why is the DM doing it? Leading the attack (it seems) on digging up and broadcasting all this stuff? Not just because they want their readers to feel righteous fury where its due surely.

How would he actually go away though? I used to think he'd resign because he's not having fun being PM. Maybe he still will.

When you loose the Tory press, labour dare to use the word liar, and Dom is in the background with a closet full of skeletons it’s time to wait for the 1922 committee to ring.

He's achieved his ambition, and he's not had much fun with the covid and all, and he'll earn loads more money as an ex-PM, so yeah i think a cheery thanks for the fish I did brexit and am moving on now resignation still most likely way for him to exit.

Could this be the beginning of the end of Johnson?

View attachment 265292

whats that about then?
Johnson was only a means to an end for the DM - their agenda isn't about people, but narrow-minded, nationalist, racist right-wingery. He just looked, for a while, as the person to back to get their agenda delivered. Now he's of less use to them, they'll push someone who can continue down the "Hurrah For The Blackshirts" path they love so well.

Could this be the beginning of the end of Johnson?

Nah, probably not.

When you loose the Tory press, labour dare to use the word liar, and Dom is in the background with a closet full of skeletons it’s time to wait for the 1922 committee to ring.

Its interesting how a couple of years ago a lot of people were fantasing about how Dominic Cummings was some sort of super villain who was manipulating us all and now they think he's waiting in the wings to bring down the Tory govt.

You wouldn't think Cummings would be the subject of so much fascination would you?

Its interesting how a couple of years ago a lot of people were fantasing about how Dominic Cummings was some sort of super villain who was manipulating us all and now they think he's waiting in the wings to bring down the Tory govt.

Dom’s last blog post is driving the news agenda at the moment so I reckon there’s something no in it.

He might choose to. He's broke, as a result of his inability to keep it in his trousers. He has done the proper thing financially, so he is skint.

I predict he exits no 10 within three months, and possibly the commons as well, to get on the money boat.

Back
Top Bottom