Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Critiquing Oasis

They're one of the biggest bands of the 90s that obviously still mean a lot to people. It'll probably be the last chance people get to see them. People are prepared to pay for that. It's really not that difficult to understand.

last chance to see them :hmm:

are they suddenly going to forget they can pull in millions anytime they want to stop arguing like twat and put another tour together

fuck me AC-DC , Iron maiden and the rolling stones are still doing it after 50 years

not the last tour for these two

I'd be surprised. It's taken what - 15 years? - for them to let bygones be bygones.

There's a part of me that wonders if they'll get to the American leg of the tour before they're at each other's throats tbh.

Reactions: Ax^
I would imagine they'll be making sure not to be seen together in public till the 'gigs' to keep up the aura of conflict and maintain the perceived value of the tickets.

might as well seeming as they nothing to assist the fans who been rinsed by Ticketmaster latest diabolical scheme

how is that not been broken up yet.. monopoly over the industry..

we over charging you to start with but other mug are willing to be pay more so we passed the cost onto you

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom