u75clan.jpg

Dawn of war I tell ya.

Plz note Official U75 tank. It ...ahem... 'Owns'

PM me if you wan tme to email you banners etc, :rolleyes: ;) :cool:

lol @ Sarcastic Smiley banners :D

i need someone to show me what to do at CS lol i am so bad

d a l e c o l l i s A T m s n DOT c om

is my msn id.... *puppy dog eyes*

Amusingly, i've just been banned from some clan server. No warning, no nothing. Presumably 'cos i was winning.

What a bunch of twats.

It's not like my score was cheater-esque either! 39 kills, 11 deaths! If i was cheating, i'd not have died, surely?

Grrr.

::EDIT::

added you, Firky

bouncer_the_dog said:
u75clan.jpg

Dawn of war I tell ya.

Plz note Official U75 tank. It ...ahem... 'Owns'

PM me if you wan tme to email you banners etc, :rolleyes: ;) :cool:

i am currently working on an eldar one

however

orks are more urbanite i would have thought.. sadly i hate playing as orks

narky, or anyone, digital knightmares server is at:

213.208.119.248:27025

This server is due to go down anytime, but they're getting a new one.

Their website planetdk.com

I'd like to join, but the only games I have are HL and CS, though I spend most of my time playing HL.

Does anyone still play HL?

K, since we're going to have a website we may as well have a domain name, as they're only a few quid PA.

So what is it to be .com .co.uk and what will the domain name be? I'll try and get the website done by the end of the month..

How hte hell do I add a server to the in game browser, it just does not show up and thefilters are clear!!!

Argh, am hungover to hell, new year's drink last night with my mates from down south.

I think I can manage to do a few mixes in traktor and then play a bit later on :)

Firky said:
K, since we're going to have a website we may as well have a domain name, as they're only a few quid PA.

So what is it to be .com .co.uk and what will the domain name be? I'll try and get the website done by the end of the month..
Good point. Names needed, i'll have a think.

Firky said:

www.U75CLAN.com , although the editor may have somthing to say about using U75 in the title.

Ill do a Dawn of War page for it... as its the only onli9ne game im any good at. Some L33t kid on DoW chat said 'U75 CLAN RUSH TOO MUCH IVE HEARD OF YOU' but as far as I know Im the only person playing it and that was my 2nd game. Anyway I rushed him :D

dogmatique said:
Run around, run around, run around, run around, run around, SEE AN ENEMY! Oh, I'm dead."
I was up the other night playing CoD and that prety much describes my game...spawn, run around corner, dead, spawn run around a different corner, dead, repeat. Was fun thought, especially the 20 vs 20 team death match (it was fucking mental!)!

Sorry but i have changed my username once again

It is now donkeylover[U75]

This is for both CS and U2004.
Hope to see you all soon

hee haw

I think one of the things we need to do is get the webby up and get a list of servers which we frequent on there: then we stand a better chance of finding one another (especially in CSS).

And MSN's a good way of organising stuff.

anarkyxtra [at] hotmail [dot] com

[squizare]brackets[mah]nizzle!

Firky said:
was playing on a 32 slot server lastnight :cool:
Cool! Playing CoD again has given me a massive new incentive to sort my net connection at home (being that i've had none for a couple of months and before that it was crappy dial up). Think i'm gonna get me a nice 1meg connection real soon!;)

KE

I can be usually be found here playing as '[U75]*FIRKED*' or '...mew'

80.253.122.187:27045 (dumber7.dumbclan.co.uk:27045)

Back
Top Bottom