Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Clan u75

i don't have much practise as i dislike playing online but so far i am undefeated in UT LAN games (not that i have played many people)

miss minnie said:
i'm the same - classic UT is still superbly playable, i've got 2003 and it ran like a dog. i've got a much better spec now but still don't play it - i just don't think they improved the game with that one.

however, for me, FPS has been replaced by MMORPG now. anyone wanna form a guild? ;) :D

next step - RPG PvP, there isn't any in EQII but they may be thinking about it. Gonna try WoW for PvP when it comes out.

anyone played Anarchy Online before? they're offering original game download and one year sub for free if you register before jan 15th. apparently it's a very mature game, having been round for four years now. hmm, not sure. thing is you can only hope to play one of these at a time, there aren't enough spare hours in anyone's life for two of them.

sorry for RPG derail, as you were. :)

Well I'm downloading AO as we speak, if I change my username on here to Jabba the Hutt then you'll know what's happened. And I'll blame you Miss Minnie ;) :D

Who here's got an IRC client? We could get onto QuakeNet and open a channel?

copenhagen.dk.quakenet.eu.org:6668
channel #[U75]

i'll play anyone at Quake III Rocket Arena 1v1. I'm 'avin none of this power up mlarky.

Gonna give CS a go when I get my new rig, prob won't be till next month tho.

Clanstyle CS is still full of twats. ETF is due to be released soon and should be fun though.

If you get a TFC clan together PM me and I'll arrange some friendlies with the clan I'm in, I wouldn't bother with TFC leagues though, the community is shite and it's dying off.

as PA put it

normal person + anonymity of the internet = total shitcock

which is why i stick to LAN parties

plus it helps to be able to swear directly at the person who has just blown you head apart

Seems to me that we need to agree a game to play before the clan gets sorted.

CS is good but it's limited to the number of people that can play at once plus it's shit if you're playing some l33t types who blow you away before you even get a round off (speaking from experience here), maybe a deathmatch type game could be the way to go initially?

Maybe CS deathmatch?

Or maybe a game like the original Unreal Tournament?

I don't have the orginal UT. You can pick up Wolvenstien for around a tenner now and it should run on older machines. What's peoples thoughts on that game?

HL2 deathmatch is quite fun, and there's the option to play Team Deathmatch too. Otherwise UT is definitely very team-orientated.

With regard to CS:S though, practice makes l33t.

I mean perfect. ;)

Kid_Eternity said:
I don't have the orginal UT. You can pick up Wolvenstien for around a tenner now and it should run on older machines. What's peoples thoughts on that game?

You can pick up the original UT for that too. Wolfenstein multiplayer has a version that's free doesn't it?

If everyone posted thier favourite 3 we could do a democratic voting type thing. Anyway,

01. Counter Strike: Condition Zero (more maps than Source)
02. Counter Strike: Source (looks so good)
03. Unreal Tournament 2004 (just love Face Classic ctf)

1) Halo (if anyone bumps into Hello Boys, that's me, trust me, that name really winds up the rednecks)

2) UT

3) CS Source

Bob Marleys Dad said:
You can pick up the original UT for that too. Wolfenstein multiplayer has a version that's free doesn't it?
With W you get Enemy Territory which is the multiplayer game.

played my first game of vietcong last night with my [U75] clan id

i am sorry to say i payed like a baby girl and got shot up left right and centre - I did manage to get 3 flags though but my kill ratio sucked

will try harder next time

You can get UT usually in the 3 games for £10 section.

Mmmm, do you need broadband for what you're on about?

I would like to play as soon as I have upgraded, so I will try and remember to check back soonish.

u75clan.jpg

Dawn of war I tell ya.

Plz note Official U75 tank. It ...ahem... 'Owns'

PM me if you wan tme to email you banners etc, :rolleyes: ;) :cool:

Back
Top Bottom