Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Chest freezer and how to organise it

Saunders

I have a chest freezer and it’s a disorganised jumble of frozen things, I have to take most of the contents out to find what I’m looking for. I keep intending to at least have an inventory of what’s in it, which I know would help. Anyone have a well managed one and could give me some tips?

I have a chest freezer and it’s a disorganised jumble of frozen things, I have to take most of the contents out to find what I’m looking for. I keep intending to at least have an inventory of what’s in it, which I know would help. Anyone have a well managed one and could give me some tips?
Keep the bodies in the bottom and things you use more often like peas and curly chips near the top.

Last edited:
God, I love organising. If you live in Dorset, I will come to your house with baskets and label stuff. :D

You need baskets/tubs that stack. Measure the freezer inside and work out what’ll fit.
Stuff you use all the time at the top, other stuff bottom.
You can take things out of boxes if you’re trying to make more space.
You can get apps that help you keep track of what you’ve got/how long you’ve had it if you want to get really obsessive.

You could even buy a label maker. ❤️

Remember to make sure, when sorting "stuff" to keep your fingers ever so slightly wet

God, I love organising. If you live in Dorset, I will come to your house with baskets and label stuff. :D

You need baskets/tubs that stack. Measure the freezer inside and work out what’ll fit.
Stuff you use all the time at the top, other stuff bottom.
You can take things out of boxes if you’re trying to make more space.
You can get apps that help you keep track of what you’ve got/how long you’ve had it if you want to get really obsessive.

You could even buy a label maker. ❤️
Oh Looby I Hate and am shit at organising things in my home or any space, and I really wish I lived in Dorset.

And keep the acid tabs (wrapped well) right at the bottom under things like chicken livers so the kids don't find them.
Should you keep acid in the freezer? I confiscated some off my teenage lad a coupla years ago and was biding my time 😆

Back
Top Bottom