Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How many electricians does it take to wire in a radiator?

Which brings us back to my original post in that 'how can you have a gas only plumber?' :hmm:
The skills seem interchangeable but although there’s a huge overlap they’re not exactly the same and require different equipment for testing etc. Although I’m sure a heating engineer could repair a water pipe. He probably just didn’t want to. :D

It’s a bit like sparkies with their testing and inspect license. Some choose to do only that. So, although they can change a socket, they’re just doing testing and inspect now so don’t.

Anyway, all done and dusted

Now all I've got to watch is how much electricity the damned thing uses. What with the radiator AND the under floor heating the bathroom is becoming an expensive room

Anyway, all done and dusted

Now all I've got to watch is how much electricity the damned thing uses. What with the radiator AND the under floor heating the bathroom is becoming an expensive room
Surely you already know how much it uses based on its wattage.

Relating to this which is fucking outrageous whilst also apparently legit.

Oh yeh I knew that, I was more picturing a herd of wild conservatives blundering across the field until they were herded into stables. The Rees mogg horse complaining about the decor by shitting on everything. Someone having to rescue the Boris one as it ran into a tree cos it saw a bicycle and got confused. Rishi being put in his own stable and then staring blankly at hay until the mistress wants to show him. Then getting confused by what a trough is and drinking from a swimming pool.

Well now this is a bit of a thing, the company haven't presented me with a bill and certificate of work completed, so I emailed a few days ago and still nothing. I can understand them not wanting payment considering the kerfuffle but I'm keen on paying them, because the radiator works just fine and there was no damage from the leak. I also want this certificate, to prove the work is ok.

Back
Top Bottom