Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Change UK: Chuka Umunna resigns from Labour party and launches Independent Group

Is this an actual published by a publisher type of book or something someone could in theory, if for some bizarre reason they wanted to, order off the internet, like the collected works of Jonathan Bishop or something?

Is this an actual published by a publisher type of book or something someone could in theory, if for some bizarre reason they wanted to, order off the internet, like the collected works of Jonathan Bishop or something?
I dunno, it's a real mystery :thumbs:

PRODUCT DETAILS.jpeg

GROSVENOR HOUSE.jpeg

PEEP SHOW SELF PUBLISHER.jpeg

I dunno, it's a real mystery :thumbs:

None of them regrets their actions, and they would do the same again.
Why does this sentence make it sound so much like it should be a book about former IRA fighters or something? I am also enjoying imagining the idea of "Change: The Independent Group - Edited and compiled by Andy McNab".

charlies to zeroes: the story of the independent group by andy mcnab, would have been a better title

Seagoon "My name is Neddie Seagoon"
Grytpype-Thynne "I know, but for some reason I always think of you as Charlie".

Grytpype-Thynne often used the word "Charlie", Cockney rhyming slang for "cunt" (which might be derived from Charlie Hunt), instead of "person" or "fellow", a trait that was also made fun of several times during the show.
:eek:

If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire Grosvenor House Publishing

In February 2019, five crack Parliamentarians - ‘Milky’ Coffey, Anna Sorribilis, John Leslie, Chris Ryan, and Mike Hunt-Gapes - were sent to Nando's for a photo op they didn't fully think through. This book based on hours of interviews charts the process by which each of them came to make such a momentous and life-changing decision. None of them regrets their actions, and they would do the same again. “The actions of the five Members of Parliament are a challenge to a party system which instead of protecting against extremism, can become the vehicle for it”- Andy McNab

"Regrets, I've had a few", sang Paul Anka, but I only have one: that I never made it in life as a marketing consultant to the stars. Civilisation has its monuments like the pyramids of Giza or the Eiffel Tower or Basingstoke but in time they will all crumble to dust, and all that survives will be stories of what they were. Yet none would be such a beacon of hope to the world as the tale of how I rebranded this lot to Changdependence.

"Regrets, I've had a few", sang Paul Anka, but I only have one: that I never made it in life as a marketing consultant to the stars. Civilisation has its monuments like the pyramids of Giza or the Eiffel Tower or Basingstoke but in time they will all crumble to dust, and all that survives will be stories of what they were. Yet none would be such a beacon of hope to the world as the tale of how I rebranded this lot to Changdependence.
ALLEGEDLY

Back
Top Bottom