Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Champions League 18/19

Maggot

The Cake of Liberty
Better late than never.

Just watched Juve's impressive comeback against Athletico Madrid. Total dominance and a hat trick for Ronaldo. This is why they bought him.

Better late than never.

Just watched Juve's impressive comeback against Athletico Madrid. Total dominance and a hat trick for Ronaldo. This is why they bought him.

Great performance from Juve, they never allowed Athletico into the game.

Some silly diving about going on tho

I don't know what the record is for the shortest time between goals scored in different halves is, but the Juve game must be close. Less than a minute.

Last edited:
Interesting second legs ahead across all the QFs :cool: Even Liverpool were given a fair go by Porto and are away for the second leg.
The semi-finals will then be comprised of the winner of Ajax vs Juventus facing off against Tottenham or Man City, and either Liverpool or Porto taking on Man Utd or Barcelona.
Predictions? I am probably going with the bookies here but my SF shout is:

Juventus v City
Liverpool v Barcelona

:eek:

C'mon Ajax!

(I was expecting Barca to win, but Juve and that arrogant prick who plays for them getting knocked out is too good to be true)

Ordinarily I'd want either Liverpool or Spurs to win this year's Champions League but I have to go with Ajax this time round. I don't even like them that much as a club but their team is in the process of being picked apart because of the richer clubs buying their best players, so it has to be this year for them.

Back
Top Bottom