Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City FC 2011/12 season thread

Sounded like a good game tonight. Probably (hmm :hmm:) a fair result (Brighton shouldve won it) but i dont think it helps either regarding the playoffs though.

3-0 down fucking hell, St Andrews on Sunday, it's a bit of a mess

And STILL Earnie can't get on, he might as well pack it in

ETA he's on 30 secs after I typed that

Here's an unexpected story:

Cardiff City midfielder Stephen McPhail has hailed tennis star Venus Williams for helping in his battle against an incurable immune system disease.

The former Republic of Ireland international has made just four league starts this season due to the the ill-effects of Sjogren's Syndrome .

Five-time Wimbledon champion Williams suffers from the autoimmune diseaseand has offered advice to the 32-year-old.

"I was lucky to get some good advice from her," said McPhail.

"I contacted Venus Williams about a month ago and she rang the house, which was a bit of a shock being such superstar.

"She's a lovely woman and made me feel really at ease. She exchanged stories on how she is dealing with the syndrome and I got some great advice.

"She hasn't played since she has been diagnosed but I think she is on the road to recovery.

"It'll be great to see her back as she is such a legend of the game and everyone wants to see her play tennis again."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17438300

aaaaaaaaaaargggh
just saw 2-1 on the screen so raised my hands in the air with a cheer, 'as it stands' saying 4th
and then it refreshes and cov have scored an equaliser! fuckers :facepalm:
back down to 8th

What happened tonight? Cov played alright in the second half and scored 2 away?! That's 9 for the whole season, I honestly expected a heavy defeat so happy with a point.

Oh for fuck's sake. If we can't beat Coventry at home we may as well abandon all hope of even a play off place.

:facepalm:

That happened the moment Wembley was added to our fixture list.

No cup runs next season please. Early exits in both comps will do me.

I'm going to be in the Yorkshire Dales from Friday. 70 mins drive to Boro

I must be mad

My nipper is coming, she asked if she can wear her kit w boots and shinpads. Way it's going she may get a game, dressed like that

It was close to being last chance salon for the Bluebirds up in Boro, but they managed to pull off the win against one of their rivals for a play off place, if they had lost a 5 point gap with only 5 games to go would probably have been curtains, where there is life there is hope so come on Cardiff, Welsh football wants you in the Prem, it would probably be embarrasing if the Bluebirds do get there and play the Swans aka the Welsh Barca as surely Cardiff would be taught a footballing lesson by the classy Swans, but it would be fun.:)

It was close to being last chance salon for the Bluebirds up in Boro, but they managed to pull off the win against one of their rivals for a play off place, if they had lost a 5 point gap with only 5 games to go would probably have been curtains, where there is life there is hope so come on Cardiff, Welsh football wants you in the Prem, it would probably be embarrasing if the Bluebirds do get there and play the Swans aka the Welsh Barca as surely Cardiff would be taught a footballing lesson by the classy Swans, but it would be fun.:)
Lol. Whatever division Swansea are in, they'll remain the poor cousins of Cardiff.

Even in the Premiership, their home attendance is less than Cardiff's!

:facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom