Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton news, rumour and general chat - May 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh? You've completely lost me
When you are writing a post - the button in the tool bar which you click to get smilies - has a squinting face with tongue sticking out. I want to be able to choose that smilie in order to express my feelings better.

When you are writing a post - the button in the tool bar which you click to get smilies - has a squinting face with tongue sticking out. I want to be able to choose that smilie in order to express my feelings better.
Why can't you choose it?

I thought 22nd was Friday - now I realise it's Thursday and I will be on a flight back from Turkey and unable to make Effra Social which I would have been up for had it been Friday.........:mad: - hope it's a good one. Effra Social is good - several of us went there after the Urban Christmas Curry. I thought I'd have a half and ended up shambling out about three pints later after enjoying myself ....:oops::oops:

Kevs Pickman's model Nedrop Dan U sparkybird

Please note- The latest 'Brixton News, Rumour and General Chat Thread Piss Up' is taking place on the evening of the 22nd May 2014 in the front room at the Effra Social. Be there or be a be a hipster twonk.

Seriously, it’s going to be fucking mental etc.

x (where applicable)

I will come with an escape plan ready. Meeting people off the internet tends not to go well for me. I'll have two 9's dialled ready on my phone just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom