Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton helicopter thread

Probably much bigger and wider streets making car chases not quite as dangerous maybe? Or you just don't waste your money :D

Maybe, but we also have two - and four-lane roads just like you. Car chases are pretty dangerous here, too. I'm not sure how much something like that changes from country to country.

In fact, our cops can't conduct car chases. If the escaping driver doesnt stop, and it looks like the public will be endangered, the cops can't have one of those wild 'Cops' style chases through the streets. That's why they have the helicopters.:)

Our cops aren't likely to engage in multi car chases to catch a 'kerb crawler', in any event.

Maybe, but we also have two - and four-lane roads just like you. Car chases are pretty dangerous here, too. I'm not sure how much something like that changes from country to country.

In fact, our cops can't conduct car chases. If the escaping driver doesnt stop, and it looks like the public will be endangered, the cops can't have one of those wild 'Cops' style chases through the streets. That's why they have the helicopters.:)

Our cops aren't likely to engage in multi car chases to catch a 'kerb crawler', in any event.

I dunno, higher density population in London to run over maybe? :D

Hang on, you just said
If the escaping driver doesnt stop, and it looks like the public will be endangered, the cops can't have one of those wild 'Cops' style chases through the streets. That's why they have the helicopters.:)

well that's what they do here :confused: as well as directing cops on the ground to burglars hiding in gardens etc. and catching kerb crawlers :D

Yep and when they keep you awake for 45+ mins (as it seemed last night) and with no obvious reason (i.e. nothing in the media) then circling dealers, pimps etc is not acceptable. If in the future I find they have foiled a major terrorist plot or solved a murder then I may change my mind

Yep and when they keep you awake for 45+ mins (as it seemed last night) and with no obvious reason (i.e. nothing in the media) then circling dealers, pimps etc is not acceptable. If in the future I find they have foiled a major terrorist plot or solved a murder then I may change my mind

A burglar or joyrider wouldn't really make the papers though would they?

Some serious helicopter action going on over Brockwell Park/Herne Hill. Woke up my baby boy who now can't get back to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom